Interior bulbs

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Hi,

Just a quick question, planning on replacing the interior bulbs to LED ones. I know the two maps lights are 501 bulbs, just wondering if someone can tell me what the rear interior bulbs are and also what type of festoon bulb it is in the front.

Many thanks

Krasyy

Dec 7, 2011
Hi,

Just a quick question, planning on replacing the interior bulbs to LED ones. I know the two maps lights are 501 bulbs, just wondering if someone can tell me what the rear interior bulbs are and also what type of festoon bulb it is in the front.

Many thanks

Visit partsulike! There u'll find a complete pack for interior lights and also every informations u need! They all works!

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300664298394?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I bought these for my license plate bulbs but tested them in the map reader and it worked fine, and fitted..just.

Make your you get no more than 8 smd led 501 bulbs though, or else they'll be too long and you won't be able to get the cover back on.

The partsulike stuff is overpriced, your best getting the bits off eBay IMO

Thanks, they look good. I already have some spare SMD 501 bulbs so will not need a full kit. What bulbs go in the lights above the rear seats?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise