Boot light mk4 Ibiza

B4RK3R

As there is a guide for putting a glove box light in, is there a way to put a boot light in? Don't no wether other ibiza's have boot lights or not but mine doesn't and it is a pain in the arse, I don't see why they wouldn't have just put one in the boot in the first place!

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
I think there is a guide somewhere here. You will have to search for it. I think it involves buying new supports for the parcel shelf and finding a connection for the wiring. Like many others here I just bought a couple of those LED push lights and stuck them onto the carpet each the side of the boot. Like you, I am astonished that SEAT didn't include a boot light in the first place

bald_eagle

yeah its blue but i like
Mar 25, 2007
mine has a boot light but no glove box light. i would just use a stick on push light in the boot if it didn't.

kevb-218

Mine has a Boot light too! would like a glove box light as well though!!

Any pics so I can see where they put them as standard, I've got a 1.9 tdi sport but mine doesn't have a boot light but want to put one in

kevb-218

I've got a 1.9 tdi sport and my car has neither a glove box light or a boot light, there is a random gap in the glove box where I'm presuming the glove box light would be fitted if I had one, but nothing in the boot, could do with pics of them fitted as standard so I know exactly what I'm looking for

kevb-218

Yeahh my car definitely doesn't haven't a hole there :L

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
If your fitting your own I would deffo get a better 2nd hand one from a Merc or BMW etc from ebay. The Seat one is super cheap and nasty believe me. :(

dirtyD123

Oct 25, 2013
teeside
Mine has a etched square there where you can see it's ment to be poped out and hav a light put in. No light tho. I wonder is there's wires behind it. I may have a look tommorow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members