Silver Leons?

vanviesko

Hello everyone!

Been lurking on the site since I ordered my SE Copa a few weeks back. I had a few sleepless nights debating between silver or white for my Leon, eventually I settled on silver simply because the majority of new leons I see are white.

I haven't really seen any silver leons on here so I'm just curious to see how many silver leons there are and what mods people have done, Hopefully get myself some ideas for when my baby arrives :D

Wire_Gal

Sep 20, 2010
Warrington, cheshire
Hiya, I have a silver Leon. There are a couple of pics in my albums but nothing exciting!

I've not done much to mine really, just getting back into it now! :

Diverter valve
Eibach sportlines
Neuspeed p-flo
And a few other cosmetic bits and bobs

When do you pick yours up? What will be your first mod?

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownFox

Oct 19, 2010
Oxford
Silver is the future!! ive got a MK2 Cupra i will put some photos up its going into the body shop 2mz as some lovely person bumped me an drove off!!

vanviesko

Thanks for the replies.

by the looks of things ill have the slowest silver leon on here seeing as u lot all have Cupras :p unfortunately being 21 the insurance price for anything over 120 BHP is unaffordable/crazy for me.

First mods will be some nice new alloys and a spoiler. I made my first purchase for her today a nice new dog guard lol

loving the silver/black combo some of u have looks amazing, think I might have to steal it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

vanviesko

@wire gal The dealer give me a date of may 3rd for pick up. walking/cycling everywhere is a pain in the a*se :)

BrownFox

Oct 19, 2010
Oxford
im only 23!! but it prob helps when u are in Oxford an park it on a Military Camp!! yeah Silver an black is the way forward im after some black alloys an i want to wrap the black bits at the front an back to match the mirrors!!

want to get a double din sat nav aswell! but i need to get the pennies together!!

vanviesko

The parking on a military camp probably shaved about 1k off the insurance cost for you lol I'm pretty sure I saw on the news last week Northern Ireland has the highest insurance prices in the UK!

Fortunately my Copa comes with 315RNS equipped with nav and a few other goodies :) so I just have to worry about how the outside of the car looks.

BrownFox

Oct 19, 2010
Oxford
i pay just under £700 which i think is a bargain!! does get much safe than a guy with a gun on the gate to were u park your car!! as i say i should get mine back in a few days ill bang some pictures up!

i want side skirts, linea R grille, and maybe rear spoiler then im happy! exterior wise im playing with lowering it!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.