OE LCR 18's, worth much?

Wolvo-Oleg

Mar 4, 2012
Wolves
Hi Everybody,

Had a quick search but didn't see anything recent enough to be accurate.. So erm, as title please!

I'm thinking about getting some new hoops on the go (maybe a set of Gallardo Reps), but was just wondering what my OE rims would be worth to help offset the cost.

The rims are clean and tidy, they have been powder coated in Magnum Grey, I'm not allowed to post images yet I think, but throw http:// in front of this and you'll see a photo f the car/rims.

i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/luporob/P1000689.jpg

One of the rims has a couple of kerb marks which I've touched up.

Any ideas?

Off topic, but does anybody know when I can start a RR?

Wolvo-Oleg

Mar 4, 2012
Wolves
Sounds good! Might be with tyres afterall, Gallordo rims look to be 19's!

A nice S3 pulled up next to me rolling on them and they looked awesome, fell in love with them :D

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I personally love the look of the lambo reps. Heres a set of 19s on the octavia Vrs which is he closest lookin car to the Leon.

1acce703.jpg

Last edited:

Wolvo-Oleg

Mar 4, 2012
Wolves
Ooh, they do look nice. Think I'm gonna stick with 18's though, for the sake of keeping my current tyres.

I'll have a think about it, nice to know I can get decent coin for mine though :)

Last edited:

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
saying you have something for sale where you know people will be interested in them kind of is offering them for sale,you have just let others name the price. what's to stop people pm'ing you with offers?

ive been on this site years and years,i can't sell stuff i want to sell on here so why should someone else but go a crafty way about it?

Wolvo-Oleg

Mar 4, 2012
Wolves
saying you have something for sale where you know people will be interested in them kind of is offering them for sale,you have just let others name the price. what's to stop people pm'ing you with offers?

ive been on this site years and years,i can't sell stuff i want to sell on here so why should someone else but go a crafty way about it?

But the wheels aren't tor sale, so its not a for dale post. I want a rough idea of value for when I do sell them, which is likely to be a couple of months

I'm just a Ford guy who's bought a Seat and asking advice on a forum.

The wheels are not for sale, can we leave it there please?

Wolvo-Oleg

Mar 4, 2012
Wolves
Cheers mate, wouldn't mind seeing some photos!!

I've took a liking to this set of rims, think they're called 3SDM 0.05's, look a little like a modern 18" ATS Classic, strong look!

Hamzilla

Feb 12, 2008
Watford, Herts
IMO The Focus ST already ripped off the Gallardo design so it looks more like Focus rims than anything supercar. Regardless I dont think they suit a Leon anyway.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.