My K04 hybrid powered MK2 Cupra Sport track slag (it's now left the building)

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
Me to (i think!!)

I've currently got both cars sat out the back of work and all be it the mk2 looks dated compared to the mk3 i still think the mk2 is the better looking

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
Great news! It stops me thinking about trying to buy it from you :happy:

I don't think i could cope with seeing someone else in it, i'd have made more breaking it aswell i think

Yeah IMO the MK2 looks better.

Hopefully see it again sometime soon this year.

It'll deffo be on track this year but not sure about any shows, may make the AmD rr day if i've got the time.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
That is probably true Bill, i do have access to cars through work if i need them thankfully so that side doesn't concern me to much.

On the plus side if i can finally source an exhaust mani it will come back for some more tweeking and a run on the rollers :)

XS Mani is a serious contender for consideration I think.
much better made than before on the last one I saw.

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
Just found this on the computer:

DSC_0142-2.jpg

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
The end of an era

Well this time (i know i've said it before) the Ibiza is being broken up for spares :(

I've been thinking about a change of car for a while and looking at various cars but kept coming back to the idea of keeping the Ibiza, i deciced to convert it back to a road car and put a full interior and radio back in, after doing this and driving it for a couple of weeks i decided it wasn't the same car and it really was time for a change.

2 weeks ago i picked up an LCR which will now be my new project, as always it won't be staying standard and will be recieving and Ibiza heart transplant (may aswell make use of the most expensive part of the car) along with a few other mods along the way.

It'll be a sad day when the Ibiza goes off to the scrap yard but over the last 7 and a half years i've done more and learnt more than i ever expected with this car.

sjc59

Jul 30, 2006
You've finally decided on the new car then good choice on a LCR I looked for one but they were all dogs so brought a Skoda instead.
That's both Midnight Motors ibizas gone now. Rip.

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
A sad day mate, but like you've already said, it's not the first time you've said about breaking it so it's definitely been coming. The LCR will be an awesome car and you've wanted one for as long as I can remember!

Wait for the vultures asking about the roll cage!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Indeed a sad day mate, but I'm sure you'll have a cracking LCR in no time.

Welcome to the Leon party ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members