Fitting tips for neuspeed ARBs to LCR

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
Hi everyone, i have just bought front and back Neuspeed antiroll bars for my LCR, anyone fitted them have any tips to get them fitted and setup right?

Thanks

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
What size rear?

The rear is pretty easy to fit, setting up is down to how you want the rear to handle. I found that my Stripped out LCR would oversteer something chronic on the hardest setting, but was good fun. I have it on the middle setting and it's very planted and balanced.

AC

Aug 17, 2011
Berkshire
I agree with Ape, the rear is very easy to fit, teh front is a bit more difficult as you have to mess about the with subframe but if you know what your doing isnt too bad

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
thanks for your replies. its a 25mm rear, looks like ill have to have a play with the 3 settings to find the one i like :).

is it best fitting with the cars wheels as they should stand as they would on the ground? like using a pit or a 4 post ramp instead of a 2 post lift?

my mate is goning to fit them as its beyond my limits im just trying to help him out as much with fitting information

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
I went straight to stiff on mine. Make sure the bolts are pointing down. As I found they can catch the petrol tank otherwise.

thanks dan ill bear that in mind when i fit the rear one :)

Doesn't matter whether its on the ground or in the sky, fitting's the same. the stiffest setting on a 25mm might be ok, I've got a 28mm on mine and the hardest setting sent it tail happy :)

Oh right just someone told me that if it's done on a 2post lift it can pull the wheel alignment out :confused:. Think i'll go straight to the stiffest setting then :D

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
theyre on! :D im amazed at the transformation, and the bonus is there isnt any creaking from the rear end anymore! would someone be able to post a picture of how their rear bar looks on the ground? think mine needs lifting up abit

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.