Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

leoncupra2012

Mar 7, 2012
I think youl find the lower you go, the harder it will be, mines on coilovers on 18" audi alloys and the back tyres are just inside the wheel arches, the front is a little higher (still manage to scuff the front splitter sometimes) and on a decent road its alright but around town and back roads it bounces me all over the place, even worse if its a crap road full of bumps and holes cause if you put the power down it just sets the traction control off, turn the traction control off and all you get is bang bang bang as the cars tryna get the power down but cant grip ! Id just go for a sensible amount if i was you as too low and hard will ruin the driving experience ! :)

Ill try get a pic up, its got 5 spoke audi alloys on it, cupra r front but normal cupra 180 rear, really clean cause i do detailing and that, well its filthy at the min cause the rain won't sod off ! :rofl:

leoncupra2012

Mar 7, 2012
Youll probably see me belting mine around at some point, well hear it before you see it, once ive fixed the oil issue though got to treat it like a baby at the minute, boring ! yeh i do have a soft spot for that shape ibiza i just prefer bigger cars :)

Scottmf

Jul 10, 2010
Leicester
welcome dude theres few of us from leicester, we actually have our meet tomrorow night if your free feel free to pop along. its in loughborough