are these standard bumpers?

BrianB

went to look at fr tdi 60 plate today and noticed the bumpers are different to the other cars we have looked at, they dont look like naff aftermarket ones could they be genuine uprated ones?

also the seats had a white section in the middle which looked good, was that an option too?

cant post a link up as it seems i havnt posted enough!

cheers

BrianB

Put www before it

.jenningsseat.co.uk/usedcar/view.aspx?cr=NV60AOA&rf=%2fusedcar%2fseat%2fleon%2fdefault.aspx%3fpg%3d1%26mk%3dSEAT%26md%3dLeon%26pf%3d0%26pt%3d0%26kw%3d%26tr%3d0%26ml%3d0%26ag%3d0%26fd%3d0%26of%3d0%26st%3dprice

Al

Aug 29, 2005
NV60AOA1.jpg

Its a standard bumper. Just looks different because of the **** square plate :)

Faceless

Apr 2, 2012
Also note Brian, this is the newer FACELIFT Mk2 Leon. These bumpers (plus rear lights) are a bit different to the shape of the PRE-facelift Mk2 Leons. The facelift styling occurred during 2008, onwards.

Infact alot of people think the styling of the performance Leon now looks more subtle than the pre-facelift performance Leons, which had more "aggresive" front/rear bumpers (FR & Cupras).

Al

Aug 29, 2005
On a side note, thats a hefty price for a 60 plate car.

Also, take a look at the car spec on the right hand side - some of the spec on that car is "interesting" :lol:

"Centre Console"

and
"Driver"

:lol:

It is listed as having a limited slip differential - it won't if they are referring to the standard electronic system. Also, I was not aware that the FR had Alacantra seats?!

You can get a similar age Cupra R for that money bud.

BrianB

Yeah cheers for advice regarding the facelift, I know it's overpriced but has the right spec & colour for us, I'll keep looking

CupraR is out of the question to be honest, don't think I could justify the petrol prices especially the way things are going

Al

Aug 29, 2005
You might be surprised - the Cupra R should be little worse on fuel than the FR.

matt-tsi

Matt-TSI
Dec 20, 2009
nope, sensible cruising in 6th gear can return decent mpg. want average consump pictures??? I manage to drive mine quite sensibly.

Last edited:

sniperftw

Saying this i've driven my stage 3 fr on the motorway at 65 and returned 32 lol!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.