Advice on spring's please

simon54321

Feb 8, 2012
north yorkshire
Hi guys, just after some advice on aftermarket springs, im looking at Eibach's but dont know if i should go for the sportlines or the pro kit, i do alot of motorway miles and really dont want a harsh ride, just wondering which one would be best, and if anybody has sportlines fitted some reveiws please
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Also will the Mk5 golf springs fit the Mk2 Leon (2008 if it helps)

Any advice would be appreciated

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
I have the Pro kit nice ride nice drop only difference is sportline 50mm drop rear 30mm drop front Pro kit 30mm drop front and rear :)

May 20, 2010
skipton north yorkshire
I found sportlines are a better ride than the original springs i had on my ref sport. Got mine from damian@dpm best price
2012-03-10100850.jpg

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
I thought the sportlines were 50 at the front and 30 rear? Or have I got that the wrong

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

mrbubba

Aug 24, 2008
Is there a fitting guide anywhere? A search and browse of the FAQ section brought up nothing. Want to see if its a straight forward DIY job (will either get springs or p-flow for a fathers day gift to myself :D )

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Very easy job mate. I found a great walk through on a vw golf forum, the same setup and it was a great job guide

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
ill see if i can dig up a link for you mate, and if im honest i cant remember what i used to compress the springs, it was about 4 years ago that i did it. ill have a think but i no for a fact it was a make do item from around the house

suitcase2008

Can you buy just the rear springs?? Was a bit skint ended up buying Apex 35mm but the arse end still sits a bit high?? HELP!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.