Ads MK2 Ibiza 2.0 8v GTI Cupra Sport // New update 25/04/2012

Ads_Vag

If in doubt... FLAT OUT!!
Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
washed car today and took some new pictures :)

Sparkle sparkle :D
2a806582.jpg

Birds eye view
4fa42077.jpg

7cc48921.jpg

9c4815bb.jpg

90cfd658.jpg

07451203.jpg

c76d1408.jpg

51009d31.jpg

:D nice and clean again...

feedback welcome guys thanks.

Ads_Vag

Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
Car looks awesome mate!!

I really love that colour, especially when clean. Think it comes in a close 2nd behind white :p.

The roof really suits the cars aswell IMO.

cheers fella :) i love the colour to, looks really dull and flat when it ain't cleaned once it see's a sponge it shines :D... i think it beats white hands down ;) haha... & the roofs mint glad it was like that when i bought the car :D

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
Get some polish on it. Even if it means popping down to Halfords for Autoglym Super Resin Polish and the Extra Gloss Protection, it'll make a world of difference!

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
It does kill your arm, I'll admit it. (Right back when I started out), but see it through, and the shine will almost become addictive.

Ads_Vag

Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
small Update :)

Came home the other morning from the misses house to be greated with 2 parcels :)

dc4a92a0.jpg

My wind Deflectors and my 2 door car speakers from Llyr :D (thanks mate!! :thumbsup: ) so couldn't wait to get them fitted so here's the pics :)

Passenger Side:
c51e57b6.jpg

563fbdda.jpg

e50ff899.jpg

f477d788.jpg

Drivers Side:
230567a3.jpg

They fit snug & the window closes fine :D so happy chappy....

also i fitted the door car speakers as they where not working here's why:

Passenger side connection had snapped and the prongs where bent inside the connecting bit
f38f8efe.jpg

drivers side fitted
8c41c1f7.jpg

so that's where i'm at, at the minute, hopefully jack covers and indicator unit will be sent this week & fingers crossed my mate sorts the window regulator out for me by next week :D then its onto the suspension and brakes woop! good times

feedback positive or negative welcome :D

Last edited:

Ads_Vag

Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
Right another small update :) yesterday i had more goodies delivered thanks to Ather's, cheers mate :D

Hmmm wonder whats init ;)
ac450d49.jpg

well.... Tadaaaa lol
aa218bfa.jpg

2 window regulators, 2 indicator units and jack covers :D

so i got cracking fitting them 1st the jacking covers:

07918add.jpg

d0173f6b.jpg

then the indicator unit:
ae398c8f.jpg

unfortunately as your can see, last year my headlight had failed so a new one was ordered from the garage supplier but when it came it was the wrong one (as there's 2 different headlight units and 2 different indicator units) but the garage said just fit it for the Mot and then we'll get it changed but im still waiting :/

anyways next task was the drivers side window regulator :D as i've been without a window for months!!
so i took off the wind deflector, taped up the window so it wouldn't move and removed the old regulator:

cee88e8e.jpg

old one:
fbd15973.jpg

new one:
7d82920a.jpg

new one fitted:
70ef2314.jpg

small video of it working again :D

so after that i was happy but then... stupid me put the wind deflector on top of my roof and went to close the door & yup you guessed it i watched it in slow motion get trapped and snap!! i was GUTTED :( :(

fbbf23e5.jpg

So i tried to glue it back together & succeeded but it needs sorting out as the glue looks abit of a mess :/
a800e15f.jpg

but it still works :) so until i buy a new set it'll have to stay that way :(

Ads_Vag

Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
That's where i'm up to now :D

So now i can start looking for my coilovers and possibly spacers or brakes :)

Car hit 171717 other day also lol:
272f5197.jpg

Took a short video of my exhaust but if you look carefully there's something dripping from near the U clamp joint and i have no idea what it is :/ anyone know what it could be?

Last edited:

studoggydogg

its probably condensation bud if it was fuel you would have been killed to death by fire lol
nice car its cleaner than mine

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members