Anyone run custom code on an LCR?

Fozzy84

Apr 23, 2012
Looking into a custom code stage 1.
Had a stage 2 on my old golf and loved how it held over 1 bar of boost upto the redline.
Also, CC seems a lot cheaper than Revo and having experience with CC I'm keen to use them again..

Anyone running CC?

Raks

Feb 4, 2012
Birmingham
I had a very good mate who had custom code and he was very pleased. Same as above good power gains. On my own LCR got a custom map by R tech

clutchitupson

Mar 25, 2012
i have cc stage 1 on my lcr it was on the car when i brought it a few weeks ago, nice smooth map holds around 1.2 bar to the red line not sure if thats correct but its quiet good.
running stock exhaust air box, just fitted forge tip green cone filter seems the same, just waiting for the full cobra system to be fitted next week see how that goes

Jamie225

Dec 16, 2009
Leicester
I have custom code stage one. Very powerful map and very drivable, pulls all the way up the rev range but really start to feel it kick at 4k onwards. I have had mine done 18 months and still very happy.

youngyWHU

I am also running a cc map from Jabbasport. It is brilliant, boosts and holds at 1.5 bar. It is a non linear map but for me is more driveable as on half throttle I get around 1 bar so you don't always feel the need to blast through the gears. ;-)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise