Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

worzel

LCR 225
Dec 20, 2009
Jersey
If it was one piece & had a slight bulge but had always been standard on LCR (like clio's, lancers etc) I don't think you'd question it, plus it would all be the same colour oppose to trying to colour match the grey if you chose to, plus those that may want to try and return their modded Leon back to standard to sell would be left with small holes...but as you say I don't think enough interest would see them made

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
i would rather have it as a 1 piece section then just stick on fins then it would cover the fooking tow eye cover that looks pants. if it was the 1 section it would look better then people can paint it what colour they wont. i thought it was going to be made as a 1 section piece not just fins and there wouldent be much of a lip

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Would cost a lot to have it painted as well where the fins could be done with a rattle can , I will let Kev know I think the lip would be at least 5mm and noticeable hence I don't want this option kevs making me just the fins tho lol so not fussed

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
It will be self adhesive 3m tape /sealant , I've txt him now said its up to him my car can go back down there soon and have the cage done next door at the same time kill two birds with one stone , either way they will look good , just the fins can be stuck / glued or screwed depending how you want them attached

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Taking this to kev to Friday so he can crack on with the diffuser fins mk2 :)
e7b6dcda.jpg

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Don't see why not altho it would be obliterated as soon as you hit a bump , I'm afraid I can't use my bumper to make splitters as I have a wider wings and wider front bumper than all other Leon's

CupraTim

Dec 13, 2010
Southampton - Hampshire
It would be good to see what Kev can do with the rear bumper bit and the fins being moulded on as 1 one piece.

I made contact with Kev as I was looking for a cheap, OEM look diffuser fins, which for me look excellent. Dan was extremely helpful in dropping his car down, and now we can get the one thing the Leon is missing - a diffuser!

I have already started a pre-order list for just the fins, if you guys want the centre part all moulded as 1 then I will pass that over to Dan to sort out.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.