What they worth ??

Aug 20, 2010
Gosport. Hampshire
Looking at changing the alloys on the fr for some 18s seat sport. Question is what you think I would get for the standard ones I already have ( 17" Albea) ?

All good condition with tyres etc. just so I know how much I got to play with really and you lot know better then anyone else :D

Picture of alloys on my car ATM

I'm not offering them for sale by the way ( don't wanna get in trouble with mods)

Many thanks

89132b86.jpg

Last edited:

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Well when i bought mine i got them from SG petch durham.

They were off a brand new FR, with p zero rosso tyres, done less than 100 miles.

I paid £540 for them which was a bloody good deal! :D

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I got a steal with mine like i say, being completely brand new, the tyres alone were worth £500!

It depends on the condition of the alloys and the tyres. If theyre in very good condition i think £500 should be possible!

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
They'd be very desirable for someone with a lower specced Leon wanting their car to look better, so i reckon you'd get a decent price for them.

Although I'll be honest...I prefer your current wheels to the SEAT BBS ones. They're so common mate, everyone changes to them :(

Aug 20, 2010
Gosport. Hampshire
They'd be very desirable for someone with a lower specced Leon wanting their car to look better, so i reckon you'd get a decent price for them.

Although I'll be honest...I prefer your current wheels to the SEAT BBS ones. They're so common mate, everyone changes to them :(

yeah thats what i was thinking tbh and yeah i know but i want 18s :( lol

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
I think you might struggle to get above £350- 400. There are two sets on ebay at the moment and in mint condition. One set is powder coated black and up for £280!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise