exhaust pics

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
I hate the look of the exhausts where you can see the smaller insert inside the tail pipe. Looks like its off a 1ltr corsa lol.

Not all of them do!

Blueflame:
P1040540.jpg

P1040541.jpg

Last edited:

rob - 73

Jun 26, 2007
Hamilton / Glasgow
Here's some pics of my 3" twin, slash cut, staggered.

image-14.jpg

image-13.jpg

image-12.jpg

image-11.jpg

Just didn't like the 6x4" oval on the LC bumper, I think it looks good on the LCR bumper, slightly different cut out.
Each to their own, it's your car after all.

Last edited:

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
I hate the look of the exhausts where you can see the smaller insert inside the tail pipe. Looks like its off a 1ltr corsa lol.

strange that, i'd of said the opposite, if a 5.7 hemi doesn't run a drainpipe, i dont know why our little 1.8t's need one :p

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Here's some pics of my 3" twin, slash cut, staggered.

image-14.jpg

image-13.jpg

image-12.jpg

image-11.jpg

Just didn't like the 6x4" oval on the LC bumper, I think it looks good on the LCR bumper, slightly different cut out.
Each to their own, it's your car after all.

That looks far better, really like the twin pipes of standard these are virtually same, hence the fondness of them.

rob - 73

Jun 26, 2007
Hamilton / Glasgow
Yeah Lee, I just wasn't sold on the oval. I was going to get it re-adjusted but after thinking it over I really wanted something that would follow the lines of the bumper a bit better.

Also I felt the oval shouted look at me my car is modified, not a look I was after.

Therefore much happier now.

rob - 73

Jun 26, 2007
Hamilton / Glasgow
Hi mate, no just cut the pipe from the back box and replaced with a new pipe then be tailpipes.

It has worked a treat..

I will now need to get some videos up soon.

draky_uk

Mar 7, 2012
near doncaster
sorry guys dont know y they dont load up. unless its just my comp they dont load up on.

if u right click it and open in a neb tab/window they load up

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members