1P Leon FR DSG

Krasyy

Dec 7, 2011
Hi all! i'm from Hungary. i'm following this forum since a few weaks as i also have an FR and i had a lot of questions which wasn't answered, but here i found every answer without asking them again...but now i decided to become part of this forum, instead of being only a reader...i know my english is not the best, but i have a Seat and i think thats the main thing

About my car: i bought it about 5 weaks ago, and i love it since the day i have;) its the 4. Leon in the family, i had 2 1M 1.8T (one red and one grey) and i also had an 1.9 tdi 110ps. but i decided to change to the 1P and the only motor i was thinking about was the 2.0 tfsi. dsg wasn't planned but the car i felt in love with had dsg, and now i'm really happy that i choosed this one.

So far i changed some small things, but it isn't finished yet

modifications already made:
-eletronic modification by O.CT (~235ps garanted)
-some carbon stickers (on the mirrors, on the diffuzor, on the grill, and on the plastic part beetween the windshield and the hood)
-modified the front bumper to Cupra bumper (with carbon sticker also)
-"smoke sticker" on the rear lights
-gloss black painted 18" Andromeda FR wheels with white wheelstripe and red painted breaks behind them
-LEON from the back was removed, and the SEAT badge on the front and on the trunk was also painted gloss black
-rns 510 navigation with aluminium membran KickX speakers in all doors
-FR badge under the indicators (will move one next to the front plate in white and the other will be on the factory place on the trunk after painting it black)
-gloss black sticker on the roof
-Eibach Sportline springs
-Full interior LED conversion (white) thanks to partsulike
-Some nice SEAT badged valve caps on the wheels
-custom made OEM style Seat Sport mat set
-custom made dual exit exhaust, without middle silencer

it came out of the factory with bixenon and dsg

mods i plan:

-Audi RS6 replica alloys for the next winter
-GTI pedals and footrest

hope you put me in the team, and i can represent my country as i didn't find anybody here from Hungary

i guess i can only insert pictures after 15 posts...am i right?

and ps.: really sorry for my bad english...:(

after i bought, original status:

IMG_1620_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

IMG_1580_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

and after the modifications made so far:

SAM_0636_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

SAM_0637_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

SAM_0642_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

SAM_0644_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

SAM_0649_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

SAM_0650_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
i guess i can only insert pictures after 15 posts...am i right?

and ps.: really sorry for my bad english...:(

Correct, but you now have 15 posts :)

Your english is better than many people on here that have it as their mother tongue!

Krasyy

Dec 7, 2011
does anybody have any experiance with eibach sportline springs? especially with fr suspension...

Krasyy

Dec 7, 2011
yesterday my roof got the gloss black sticker, looks awesome! the s badge in the front grill was painted to gloss black too. exterior is almost finished:3rd:
during this sunny day i'll tokk some new pics after a bigbig wash

Krasyy

Dec 7, 2011
Everyone!!! My parking light leds gone wrong...they were some aftermarket leds, i bought the car with them...they were ok till now, but now when i turn them on they work well only for 2 or 3 secs but after that they turn off themselves (only the left one)... my MDF says front left parking light failure...but they worked for i don't know how long...what did happen, and why they work for 2-3 seconds? what kind of parking lights should i buy? i have OEM xenon if it counts

Krasyy

Dec 7, 2011
these leds were already in the car when i bought it, so i don't know...but i know that they worked for minimum 2 months... and now the left one is gone...

Krasyy

Dec 7, 2011
Hi everyone! I will buy sportline springs in a few days and maybe i'll buy some spacers too. does anyone has any experience with spacers under fr leons?

Krasyy

Dec 7, 2011
This week i've got the Eibach Sportlines, the interior led pack premium and i also ordered some new white wheel stripes to make the usual black rims a bit more individual. i hope next week everything will get to its place and after a big wash i'll shoot some new pics. to get some bad news too, the time (or km standing) has come to do the requirements with my DSG.

Krasyy

Dec 7, 2011
UPDATED the first post with the mods done in the last few weeks:)

Here's one bad picture, will do some good pics later when the weather will be good enough!:p

v_gott_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

and here's the beforeafter so far[B)]

beforeafter_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Last edited:

Krasyy

Dec 7, 2011
The custom exhaust is finally made. Changed only from right before the middle silencer, which got replaced by only a tube, and the system now has a custom dual exit pipe

IMG_2319_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

IMG_2321_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

IMG_2322_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

IMG_2323_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

it has an awesome sound, with nice pops during the DSG shitfs:p

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise