Ibiza Mk4, Glacier Blue, facelifted, diamond cut Mercedes 8 holes, mk5 golf gti seats

garethpitt18

Bass-Head
Feb 6, 2008
Newport, South Wales
Yeah I was camping just down from you I think.. Chucked my tent down came back and I was surrounded by people. It was an awesome weekend though. Defo be going again the standard in the show n shine was ridiculous :D

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
What's happening to the interior?
Showed my friend this yesterday and he was in awe. Love it, there's a lot of inspiration for my car from this!

Mar 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
making it more subtle ill keep this updated once i start :)

ahh cheers mate cars just annoying me at the minute hate looking at it with winter wheels on want it back on the mercs and back lower!

blackmagicibiza

black magic ibiza :D
May 18, 2010
suffolk
just read through your whole tread, took me a while mind lol. All i can say is, your car is amazing. i love the merc wheels. you have also given me some ideas for when i start the interior of mine. keep up the great work mate :)

barry1988

hi mate, i know its be asked 100's of times but can you pm me a link for the pedals and footrest?
they look mint.

cheers

Mar 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
Not updated in ages so just a few pics from the drive to early edition few things changed mainly side skirts and now got mk5 golf gti seats fitted only got one picture that isn't great.

a7174030.jpg

2a219a93.jpg

d5f7831f.jpg

32082f90.jpg

21c9c8f1.jpg

5c5af104.jpg

Got pressed plates on now and removed all the stickers from the rear so looks a lot cleaner!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.