1.9 TDI Sportrider...Finally Dyno'd 150 bhp from a stage 1 pd100!

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Here we go :p

2012-05-12200251.jpg

2012-05-12200341.jpg

2012-05-12200302.jpg

2012-05-12200701.jpg

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Cheers for the comments :D
the wheels are starting to be come more trouble than they are worth now, for some reason it rubs really bad on the drivers side where the bumper bolts on to the wing at the top, some serious cutting and bending is in order :(

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
Cheers for the comments :D
the wheels are starting to be come more trouble than they are worth now, for some reason it rubs really bad on the drivers side where the bumper bolts on to the wing at the top, some serious cutting and bending is in order :(

Mine rubs there but only at full lock when parking on an uneven surface or if there is a large dip in the road.

What tyres are you running? 195 or 205?

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Mine rubs there but only at full lock when parking on an uneven surface or if there is a large dip in the road.

What tyres are you running? 195 or 205?

mine does it only if I hit a bump, but it's actually made a hole in the lining already!

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
My old wheels on my old car rubbed a huge hole in that bit! It doesn't really matter tho as there's noting you can do apart from raise the ride height. Don't do it it looks sweet like that! You know what they say "if you ain't rubbing, you ain't dubbing" leave it, a little bit of rub never hurt lol. The hole in my lining got massive lol.

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
My old wheels on my old car rubbed a huge hole in that bit! It doesn't really matter tho as there's noting you can do apart from raise the ride height. Don't do it it looks sweet like that! You know what they say "if you ain't rubbing, you ain't dubbing" leave it, a little bit of rub never hurt lol. The hole in my lining got massive lol.

Well im deffo dubbing lol

As much as I like how this car looks, debadge in order imo. Recently did it to mine and makes a world of difference

Hmm maybe do the IBIZA but keeping th TDI badges and probably painting the I's yellow to match the yellow theme im starting :)

Car looks absolutely fantastic, really jealous of your wheels!

Thanks, I think the price I paid for them was close to stealing :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.