have you been pulled over for poke on your alloys?

Feb 22, 2006
Penzance Cornwall
right here are some before and after :)
before
IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

after :D

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

and cause im a pic *****
IMG_0143.jpg

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
The only thing i'd say ( having had very recent and paint removing experience of this) is that when some twunt drives into you and they have poke on their wheels, it does far more damage than just having plastic and thin metal bounced off your car, not sure i'd want to see what it would do to a pedestrians legs. The whole point is that bumpers deflect and absorb damage, fitting wheels that stick out beyond these safety features isn't a good thing.

Be interested to see what the insurers would make of this.

Transtellar

Aug 5, 2010
Stirling
Wow, that looks awesome! I'd offer to machine them if i wasnt living away from home! Toolmaker by trade, but currently 400 miles from my grandads workshop. Most places will machine them for beer money, its only a ten minute job

Muttley

Catch that diesel!
Mar 17, 2006
North Kent
"3. Headlamp visors and rims shall not project more than 30 mm beyond the lens surface."

What has that got to do with wheels?

Also
16Tyres
3. Headlamp visors and rims shall not project more than 30 mm beyond the lens surface.

Muttley

Catch that diesel!
Mar 17, 2006
North Kent
"3. Headlamp visors and rims shall not project more than 30 mm beyond the lens surface."

What has that got to do with wheels?

Also
16 Tyres
4. Each tyre fitted to the vehicle shall be of a nominal size appropriate to the wheel to which it is fitted.

Feb 20, 2010
ipswich
(d)wheels, if there are no pointed or sharp features which projects beyond the external plane of the wheel rim, no wing nuts are fitted and there are no projections beyond the vehicle body plan form apart from tyres and wheel discs, if the latter have a radius of curvature of not less than 30 mm and do not project by more than 30 mm beyond the vehicle body plan form;

Dam what are the revised rules

BUBBA808

Dec 23, 2009
there should be an introduction for a wacky racers, where spinning discs pop out off the wheel hubs, i wonder if vosa would allow this??

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.