Is this the end of my much loved lcr?

Rich891603

Feb 4, 2011
Kings Lynn Norfolk
Today somebody decided to T-Bone my LCR not happy

This picture doesnt really show the damage at its worst and by the looks of it the floor will be creased, I can c behind the side skirt and its all crumpled [:@]

Both doors are Fooooooked and if it is written off i doubt ill be getting another 1 :(

crash4.png

Sxanth

Jan 7, 2012
Colchester
I'd keep away from insurance if I were you they will probably write that off, buy a couple of doors off eBay and put it on a jig. Or get it written off buy it back then do the above.

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Similar to what happened to mine and they fixed it up as new. Mine was nearly written off as it was about £6k of damage (including labour) and 2 attempts to fix it.

But it's perfect now, you wouldn't know so it might not be the end for you!

photo.jpg

Last edited:

Rich891603

Feb 4, 2011
Kings Lynn Norfolk
Cheers guys I hope they fix it. There's one almost identical for sale up the road but if insurance take it away not sure I could bring myself to buy it I'd lose my refurbed perfect condition alloys my 007p n my Jetex cone and being skint I couldn't replace them :-( lol. Thanks for ur support it would be a shame to see another lcr of the road brilliant cars

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
I had exactly same damage back in 2009. Even down to where your door creases etc. Total cost £4800. but back then car was worth 8k or so. I was scared mine would be written off too, and tbf if it happened tomorrow (same damage) probably would be as car must be worth 5-6k now :(

Hope it gets sorted dude.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working....

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Cheers guys I hope they fix it. There's one almost identical for sale up the road but if insurance take it away not sure I could bring myself to buy it I'd lose my refurbed perfect condition alloys my 007p n my Jetex cone and being skint I couldn't replace them :-( lol. Thanks for ur support it would be a shame to see another lcr of the road brilliant cars

Can you take your mods off before the insurance people come?

Rich891603

Feb 4, 2011
Kings Lynn Norfolk
Unfortunatly I sold the original air filter and diverter valve a few months ago and I don't have any spare alloys to put on the car to be able to remove the nice refurbed ones :-( if it was a Garunteed write off and any 1 on here wanted to swap parts it could have worked but I won't find out untill it's gone.

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Ok. Take the DV off and don't replace it thay wont drive it far enough to realise. I'd take the air filter off aswell when they come to pick it on the low loader.

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
That sucks dude, never nice to see. :(

Swap wheels with me, Im much closer - cash your way ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.