insurance

yellowcupraR

hi guys im just wondering from those of you who have a cupra R who you are insured with? as im trying to find the cheapest quote possible.

thanks guys.

barry1988

go compare is probey the best site to go onto, play about with the settings
i.e
- (6000 miles per year is usually the cheapest)
- (driveway is cheaper that garage)

(plus go compare tends to be cheaper than confused and compare the market)

through go compare i got insurance with churchill which was half the price than my renewal

B1rdy

Jan 30, 2012
North West England
I'm 33. 2 claims against me (non fault)& the wife on and mine was cheaper with Swinton. If you use Quidco cash back website they give you £40 cash back AND Swinton will send you £40 cashback after 90 days so really your getting a further £80 off!!! Think mine is about £410 so really it's £330!as I got £80 back

dawson86

Jun 23, 2010
bury st edmunds
try confused.com as well as go compare, i always seem to get it alot cheaper, im with privelege, and im not posh, £348 fully comp, 3 yrs no claims

dixonsa13

Feb 21, 2011
HUDDERSFIELD
i own a 2001 lc and with admiral 27 years old 10yncb no points no claims and i get spanked every year my renewal is 1563.32 this year

barry1988

i own a 2001 lc and with admiral 27 years old 10yncb no points no claims and i get spanked every year my renewal is 1563.32 this year

WOW! you deffo need to shop about a bit.
bet you could get that half that price with 30mins online

yellowcupraR

mate i would seriously look around cuz that is stupid. i will be 22 when i renew in september and FULLY COMP with DIRECTLINE i have 3YEARS NCB, NO POINTS or CONVICTIONS and mine will be £1,164.83 thats in monthly installments too. if i did a one off payment it would be £874.64. maybe mine is good then lol. cheers for ur help guys.

yellowcupraR

hell buh, thats high! renewalls always try to rip ya a new one! try privelege!

i have only had my license 3 years too tho nd im paying about £1500 atm. how old are you if its that cheap?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members