Whats this above the drivers sun-visor ?

May 7, 2011
North East, UK
Thanks all.
Must be after market bluetooth control then (thought f/l FR's had bluetooth as standard though..?)
The way its fitted to headlining looks factory but must be just a decent job.
JM - Was the RCD310 an option do you know ? and how can you tell if it has DAB..? I see you've upgraded to the RNS510 now...tempted myself once we get the car..was it worth it..?

The RCD310 is standard now in this style, they are as mentioned above red display to match the rest of the interior ... they have been on the Leon's for about 9 months longer than the Ibiza's. No Bluetooth as standard though.
The DAB functon is an optional upgrade ... the unit is still and RCD 310 but has a different part number.

The RCD310 and RNS310 are very different ... there is a 5.7" screen on the RNS310 to display your navigation. The RNS510 has a 6.5" screen i think.

May 7, 2011
North East, UK
Thanks all.
Must be after market bluetooth control then (thought f/l FR's had bluetooth as standard though..?)
The way its fitted to headlining looks factory but must be just a decent job.
JM - Was the RCD310 an option do you know ? and how can you tell if it has DAB..? I see you've upgraded to the RNS510 now...tempted myself once we get the car..was it worth it..?

P.s. That RCD310 system was aftermarket ... Seat ones have a Red display.

Deleted member 74601

The voice control doesn't work on my bluetooth. Meh, it's still good though.