CD Multichanger

bryant307

Hello everyone!

I was driving the other day and wanted to put a cd on, so i pushed the 'cd' button and 'ERROR' came up on my radio.

Has anyone else experienced this? if so could you let me know how to fix it please.

Many Thanks :)

Canners89

Canners89
Jan 23, 2012
Northampton
I have had this a few times, it is just a loose / faulty connection to the cd changer in the boot, make sure you have nothing that is pushing against the cd player or causing it to move around and then check your connection going into the changer, make sure all connections are good and then try again, if this doesnt fix it i would suggest there is a more serious problem.

bryant307

I tried playing around with it in the boot but had no luck :(. Doyou reckon it could be behind the centre console?

Thanks!

JayFR150

Fresh & Clean
Jul 20, 2008
Near Gatwick
i had this the other day and it was the connection, i just pulled the connectors at the back apart and then pushed them back on. Jobs a gooden

Canners89

Canners89
Jan 23, 2012
Northampton
Could be behind the centre console i guess, probably worth a look if your sure its not at the other end, i would be fairly sure it is just a loose connection at one end or another. Mine was quite sensitive for a while and would always show error when driving, i unplugged it, gave the connection a quick clean and stuck it back in, good as ever since! I hope for your sake it is just the connection mate! does the changer actually get any power?

bryant307

Yeah it gets power fine just says error constantly. Will give it another go!