Is it love??

jamie982

Mar 21, 2012
somerset
Don't know about anybody else but I'm sat here in the sun having a cheeky drink and admiring my Leon!! The sun glistening off the body work looks to me like a model with her clothes off!! I think I'm in love, I'm sure there's someone else out there who feels the same!!!!!!

RDS1972

Dec 19, 2011
Essex
I think you've had too many drinks in the beer garden :)
As much as I love the shape, I've never once looked at mine and thought of it as a nude model.
Thanks for making me smile though Jamie.

jamie982

Mar 21, 2012
somerset
Maybe iv had a few too many and prob have over exaggerated on that quote! But u know what I mean. Iv made the right choice though for getting her :D our lass feels a bit left out with all the attention my cars getting haha

jamie982

Mar 21, 2012
somerset
Oh and I'm glad I'm making people smile! This forum is usually full of people's problems. Which to be honest is a great thing but a good laugh clears the cobwebbs I think!!!

RDS1972

Dec 19, 2011
Essex
I know we're all likely to be a little biaised here, but they are a fantastic shape compared to most Euro hatches, and THAT bum, what can I say? LOL

DdraigR

May 3, 2012
Chiswick/South Wales
Maybe iv had a few too many and prob have over exaggerated on that quote! But u know what I mean. Iv made the right choice though for getting her :D our lass feels a bit left out with all the attention my cars getting haha

Ha! My missus is experiencing the very same thing, getting pissed of with me talking about the car!

I know what you mean though, I love the look of these with the nig wheels and the lovely red Brembo's tucked in neatly just behind, then the lovely front bumper with the splitter giving it that mean low look!

I remember seeing a LCR when they where first released and thinking to myself I wouldn't mind one of them one day!

Muttley

Catch that diesel!
Mar 17, 2006
North Kent
Well, being a little biased, I think the Toledo looks better, with the properly-finished-off sweep to the rear screen/boot and the rear end not looking so chopped-off. The Toledo came first, of course, the Leon being made by amputating the boot, installing massive bracing and adding a hatchback door to pander to a market that wanted hatchbacks. Certainly sold well enough.

But I still like my Toledo. Guigiaro and Italdesign did us proud.

billyhas

May 22, 2003
kidderminster
Visit site
Ha! My missus is experiencing the very same thing, getting pissed of with me talking about the car!

I know what you mean though, I love the look of these with the nig wheels and the lovely red Brembo's tucked in neatly just behind, then the lovely front bumper with the splitter giving it that mean low look!

I remember seeing a LCR when they where first released and thinking to myself I wouldn't mind one of them one day!

I had exactly the the same felling as you when i first saw an LCR so i bought one, NINE YEARS AGO ! And ive still got it. Pretty sure i must be one of the longest if not the longest LCR owner.
No plans to sell so the love affair will go on.

Dan1720v

Feb 28, 2010
Street, Somerset
Don't know about anybody else but I'm sat here in the sun having a cheeky drink and admiring my Leon!! The sun glistening off the body work looks to me like a model with her clothes off!! I think I'm in love, I'm sure there's someone else out there who feels the same!!!!!!

I'll park mine beside yours and you wouldn't control yourself ;)

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon

:lol:

Must have been hard for you to control urself last Sunday Jamie

IMG_8131.jpg

jamie982

Mar 21, 2012
somerset

There you go! Your right again!!! Il have an LCR soon eonough mate don't you worrie, but still love mine just as much!!! Cat wait to get bill on the situation and get my car quicker!!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise