Congrats too! Hatchbacks win.

And the goodies for the LCR

5ad2e190-5e6d-426c.jpg

5ad2e190-5e86-b73d.jpg

Just need to get the R Recaro's now haha

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Just awesome. Food for thought... Do they have a good safety rating? Baby stuff is just a mine field!

Congrats once again buddy :)

The seat has won loads of tests and gold awards, pram and cot didn't look into as me and the wife loved it and went for it. It's German :)

Daughter rides in a recaro young sport.

Next seat in the future for us.

Funny thing is she is due November but I had the.money and this was the ONLY Akunu set I could find in the grey and black as they have discontinued for the Baby Zen... I prefer the Akunu myself

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Massive congratulations buddy!!

Good to hear your keeping the car as well. Might as well seen as you have put a lot of effort into it recently

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Cheers men, yeah if I get a good offer from a forum member then as the saying goes "everything has a price" but I'm more than happy to keep until we are settled with the baby and look to move house.

Not advertising it again as I was sick of being messed about and people viewing expecting to pay 210 prices

SamRock

Amazingly well looked after LCR mate, the attention to detail is second to none..it pains me that a car you have spent so much time and effort on is being sold, If I could manage to sell my ibiza cupra I promise I would be there with cash in hand as I know how much you have put in.

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
How are things Tyrer? We're just 8 weeks off until our first-born's expected arrival. Having gone quiet, I assume you're enjoying fatherhood, and the car has taken a back step in priorities? Anyways, hope all is well buddy :)

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Well long lost thread revival!!! Haha

Since my Daughter has been born the LCR has sat and just took me to work everyday - 9miles per day no 'fun' to be had.

Anyway with Easter approaching I have decided I need to treat her so full service and detail are planned with a check on the Cam belt - was done by the previous owner prior to my purchase so worth a look.

James - baby is great! Gives you a whole new perspective on life

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
It already has mate. Good times!

Do you think you'll be sticking with the LCR? It was in such good condition from what I remember seeing. Hopefully a detail will return it back to its best.

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
I think until the baby is 2/3 I will keep it, just needs a new splitter, number plates and pads all round to be A1 again

Wheels could do with a paint but deciding on colour.

Stuff I 'thought' I needed turns into Baby wipes, nappies and baby Vans haha

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Ruby was 4 in October the Leon is a cracking car but we're finding we want something different so mine is probably going later this year.

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Baby sticker on been on a while but I have just been very lazy on my updates!

2apasume.jpg

Car also annual service today and given a bath - 5 months late

ahepesup.jpg

Not bad considering.

Also Camilla says hello

equna4ut.jpg

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Yeah 1st and LAST! Ha, nothing compares at all.

Need a good day buffing the LCR and wheel refurb for it to be mint once again.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise