JordanMk3 Chill.. Cupra Wheels Now Stand Out ;)

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Decat should be done for Friday/saturday.. LMFAO! You should hear it at the moment.. Think mustang, then think straight through pipes... Hilarious...

Do she still sound like a diesel from the front, and a beastie from the back? I should come up your way dude. Would be awesome having the two side-by-side :)

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Nice car mate, looks great! :)

Thanks mate :)

Do she still sound like a diesel from the front, and a beastie from the back? I should come up your way dude. Would be awesome having the two side-by-side :)

Lmfao, Nope.. She sounds like an animal from the front, side, rear and from 3 miles away.... But, the sound is coming from the front, as the flexi pipe has decided to decintergrate too.. So both will be sorted :)) :lol:

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Lmfao, Nope.. She sounds like an animal from the front, side, rear and from 3 miles away.... But, the sound is coming from the front, as the flexi pipe has decided to decintergrate too.. So both will be sorted :)) :lol:

Flexipipe...? Where!? lol. Wish we could get rid of the ticking noise on the engine, that'd help a lot :(

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Yeah Owen, our flex is just after the cat.. On the mk2 they are just before as Craigo has just said :p

Lmfao, yeah the popping is addictive, however, I cant stand the sound it makes.. VERY embarrasing..

To be honest.. I kind of hate my car ATM.. Over the weekend, I was driving my mates fabia VRS 1.4TSI.. And, I fell in love.. I cant help but compare the two and realise that my mk3 ibiza is pants and horrid.. My next car will be DSG, without a shadow of a doubt. I used to mock people in auto's and brand them lazy.. But now I've driven a car with DSG, with serious power, I cant stand driving a manual.. I'll get a picture up of his fabia.. We went everywhere.. So if you saw a green VRS on saturday/sunday in the NW area giving it the beans, that would have been me.. :D

I am in :love: with it.. Better than sex..

Last edited:

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
I am in :love: with it.. Better than sex..

Hmmm :think:

However I do agree. In my old age :wtf: I am desiring the same...ish control of a manual, but without the heavy clutch (My legs don't always like to work properly) But you rate the DSG then? Or is it just the power associated with this auto?

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Well, i had an excellent idea about having DSG in my next car.. However... I've just got a quote on an Audi A3 1.8T Quattro 180BHP.. Mk1.. £2000 a year.. I can see this happening very soon ;)

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
I'm 19, and live in Manchester, with 1year NCD. Some of my mates pay £3000+ on mk4 golfs and Saxo VTRs.. £2000 isn't bad at all.. Plus, with Quattro and 180bhp, most of the lads would get mullered..

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
As promised ;)

P5270507.jpg

P5280523.jpg

P5280532.jpg

P5280614.jpg

P5280633.jpg

Deleted member 35176

Looks ace Jord!!