wifes cordoba front end rebuild

combatkev82

Jan 22, 2011
somerset
Afternoon all , over the last month my wifes cordoba 2 ltr sx has been hit twice , when dealing with the insurance company they said they would write it off an value it around 550 , which pi55ed me write off , as spent a small fortune on it , an 650 in last 2 months on new brakes,abs sensors an rad , engine an running gear are great so going to replace front end , but need help with a rough guide with parts .
want to but a ibiza mrk 3 front end on it ....
so need a rough price for
bonnet
bumper
lights
grill
spots
slam panel
an 2 wings ..........

would rather put ibiza cupra bonnet an bumper on

any help more than welcome

cheers kev

Last edited:

Jugo23

Oct 17, 2011
Sheffield, UK
Thing i would do is search ebay, ask some people breaking cupras how much for the front end, dont forget to factor in respray costs though, that wont be cheap but will be worth it.

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Be aware its not quite a bolt on fit. You will have to cut your inner wings so the headlights fit. You'll also need to fabricate some brackets to hold the radiator on to the Mk3 front panel. Oh and then rewire the loom to the Mk3 plugs for the lights :)

Last edited:

combatkev82

Jan 22, 2011
somerset
aint the first front end conversion ive done , but the way i see it ive got replace all of the above so may as well replace with the mrk 3 .
looking at around 500 of ebay , but going to hunt around the scrappies when off work , will start thread when starting it ,
toddy has anybody put a thread on before
cheers