g/s readings

barmby

anyone know what g/s readings i should be getting from a stage2 revo lcr? im maxed at 187 g/s? that sound stupidly low. :/ help would b great

barmby

ok ill have to try that then borrow my mates one, i take it that would make it runs worse aswell as my mates got exact same spec as me apart from an amd map, and he pull from me quite abit? what would you say mine should be running? as 187 does sound low yea? cers mate

barmby

yh maxed out in 4th only hit 187.. had the vagcom on it and no faults. also got liquid gauge and that says the same.. somethings not right :/ running just over standard on a stage 2 lol, not good

Deleted member 35798

Try borrowing another MAF to see if it's that.

I've seen them do this before where they fail but don't throw fault codes.

barmby

yes ok im going to try my mates one today so hopefully its just that, its not running its full power at all

barmby

So we put my mates maf on my car and the max we got was 191 but that was the max that his car pulled aswell? Any thoughts?

barmby

Pipercross panel filter? What reading do you get with your revo? I would have thought about 220 it should be??

barmby

same for me but only peaking 197 :/ i thought i should be in the region on 220?? not sure tho mite have to try an new maf

worzel

LCR 225
Dec 20, 2009
Jersey
226 logged in 2nd gear, live on an island where max speed limit is 40 & roads just are not long enough for shifting up...should be higher g/s but, results done with revo stg 2, large jetex open cone, B5 V1 (80mm from filter to turbo = lots more air) & controvertially an N75j...not technically minded but air flow is obviously key and maybe having the other mods helps??

barmby

yea iv got all the mods aswell thats y im querying it being so low, im ordering a new sensor then we go from there, cheers

Jun 23, 2011
Inverurie
try disconnecting the MAF , u wont get readings or anything but if it is the MAF then you should feel the car performs much better

it may be that both you and your mates MAFs are fooked

barmby

yep i think ur rite mate think there both foooked lool! ,, 224 on stage 1 lol jheeze defoo need to sort mine out!! feels like its running good atm aswell obv not haha, cheers guys :)