Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Good work Daz, the caps came out brilliantly!

LOL El you gotta get that bonnet up on Sunday for sure.

Andre B

Apr 22, 2011
South-East London
He really is mate, proper good at this kind of stuff too I must admit.

No I use to live in Catford but moved recently. My mate lives in forest hill and I go round there a bit. However there is another one which iv seen parked up around there a few times so you may have seen that

It may have been my car you have seen, as I live in Forest Hill. Looking at your pics, I need to do some serious work on my car!

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
It may have been my car you have seen, as I live in Forest Hill. Looking at your pics, I need to do some serious work on my car!

Hello bud. Is yours the 55 plate platinum LCR? Kiss your money good bye seen as you haved joined this forum lol

Andre B

Apr 22, 2011
South-East London
Hello bud. Is yours the 55 plate platinum LCR? Kiss your money good bye seen as you haved joined this forum lol

I know the one you're talking about. I think the guy lives in East Dulwich. My one is the black LCR 53 plate. From next month I have some investing to do! :)

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Ready for Bromley Pageant

Regardless of the weather forecast changing it's mind about tomorrow every 2 minutes, I was always going to head to Bromley Pageant. Going to be several sexy motors there so had to make sure mine was looking half decent.

Quick wash and a general check over the car was done and all is looking good for tomorrow. Fitted three new parts to the car also. Firstly more engine bling with my throttle body cover which I purchased from Awesome GTI this week. Also fitted some smoked side repeaters which were highly recommended by T0m (nice one buddy). The last is the Seat wheel caps I purchased which I was going to wait until I got the wheels refurbished but couldn't resist putting them on where the old ones were so badly worn.

Also forgot to mention before that D.K also painted my throttle body and inlet manifold runners gloss black. It was a guinea pig test as we weren't sure how the paint would settle and look but luckily it has come out brilliantly.

Time for some pics:

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
:drool: looks mint! Really liking the smoked side repeaters, smart!

Thanks mate. Appreciate the positive comment :)

20s FTW el....get em done.

Lovely stance.

He knows 20s are win win :p

Gents I think you may be right. Will look into it. Bridges if it weren't for me you would have sent yours back. As a thanks I think you should send me yours so I can test it on mine :p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.