My cars fixed

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
yeah tis indeed for sale, ive had a fair bit of interest but people keep offering silly prices, dreamers want to give me 2000-3000 pound!

but yeah im so happy its all done now!

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Without sounding rude you can buy a proper cupra r ibiza for less then 3k these days. 20vts are going between 1000 in need of work and 2500 max. Would need to be the best there is forsale to get 3k mate just the way it is. The only way you will get close to what you want is to break it.

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Without sounding rude you can buy a proper cupra r ibiza for less then 3k these days. 20vts are going between 1000 in need of work and 2500 max. Would need to be the best there is forsale to get 3k mate just the way it is. The only way you will get close to what you want is to break it.

imagine everything you want to do to a mk3, mines had it done,

its got the stubby mirrors its got the red colour seats, its 207bhp and 243ftlbs, not a mark on the paint work, its minty fresh!!;)

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Yeah i see the mods but no fmic standard turbo, stubby mirror wont get you the 3k plus lol just saying 3k will get you one with brembos ko3s and cupra r. Just my opinion mate.

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Yeah i see the mods but no fmic standard turbo, stubby mirror wont get you the 3k plus lol just saying 3k will get you one with brembos ko3s and cupra r. Just my opinion mate.

meh mines up for what i think its worth, its the best example ive ever driven its so clean its so tight everything is bang on!

dalegolf215

UNbanned
Jun 3, 2010
Rov'rum
It's worth whatever someone's willing to pay for it or on the other hand whatever someones willing to let it go for.
I paid 1550 for a 51 plate brembos,ko3s ,forge FMIC, comp mo's, milltek etc about 3 months ago
And the bodywork was mint

Good luck with the sale pal

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
It's worth whatever someone's willing to pay for it or on the other hand whatever someones willing to let it go for.
I paid 1550 for a 51 plate brembos,ko3s ,forge FMIC, comp mo's, milltek etc about 3 months ago
And the bodywork was mint

Good luck with the sale pal

cheers dude, car sounds lush get some pics up!

cuprawill

Turbo lag is foreplay
Nov 20, 2009
Yea as above it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. But they are going for very little money. Big shame as they fall into the wrong hands then. I got 3600 for mine about 2 months ago. But I was lucky I found someone willing to pay that.

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Yea as above it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. But they are going for very little money. Big shame as they fall into the wrong hands then. I got 3600 for mine about 2 months ago. But I was lucky I found someone willing to pay that.

i see your stage 2 is 225bhp and 243ftlbs! mines 207bhp and 243ftlbs and im stage 1! either mines incredibly good or theres something wrong somewhere!! ? :confused:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.