Newbie - coming over to the dark side

BoostinHard

Flying @ 1.8 bar
Jun 6, 2012
Poole, Dorset
Hi all !

Just registered to get some info and have a poke about, currently on the hunt for a lovely Ibiza Cupra mk3.

Little bit about me

My names Tom, originally from the midlands, but just moved down to sunny Dorset, I'm a mechanical / electrical and electronic engineer. My car history pretty much consists of the blue oval and Metros, bit of a jump in build quality coming up shortly for me ( I hope ! )

Will reply with some pics when ive found the right car - goodbye for now !

BoostinHard

Flying @ 1.8 bar
Jun 6, 2012
Poole, Dorset
Thanks guys !

Havnt messed about - bought a Y reg Ibiza Cupra on Thursday; shes flash red, with a few tasty modifications, sorry took so long to post up my success but Ive been busy enjoying 1.8bar of happiness and working out a few teething troubles.

Tom

BoostinHard

Flying @ 1.8 bar
Jun 6, 2012
Poole, Dorset
Been bored to 1851cc, forged pistons and rods, k04 hybrid, very smart exhaust manifold, 630cc injectors, red 2.0t coil packs, running 1.8 bar of boost :)
Front and rear strut braces, 17x7.5 bbs CVs, coilovers, scorpian exhaust, ds2500 pads, braided hoses

Plans are -

Get some new driveshafts before these implode, need to fix the aircon, battery box in the boot as its just held down with a right codge up at the minute

Get a stubby drivers side mirror, LSD, tidy up the engine bay, tidy up sound system, bigger front snd rear arb's

speters2001

Jul 30, 2011
You must of paid a good price for that, that very high spec, get some pics up when you have 15 posts

dan1990

Dec 1, 2009
Cannock
you know what tom thought id look for you and all i read was the name and guessed you knob lol welcome

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.