Al's 2010 (60 plate) Speed Blue Revo Stage 2+ Leon Cupra - Moved on to a new home :-)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
:lol:

If you look at his clips, he beat a Skyline just before that run :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Thinking to fit the Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit from the old car as the arse of the car likes to dip under accelaration. May also do the ARB's while the subframe is off. Handling may need improved shortly :)

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Thinking to fit the Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit from the old car as the arse of the car likes to dip under accelaration. May also do the ARB's while the subframe is off. Handling may need improved shortly :)
Sounds interesting dude, I'm liking it. Would be great to get on a trackday together sometime!:D

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland

Have I not been saying this for well over a year? Get your hands dirty and get it done! ;)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Wee photo update :)

photo-1.jpg

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I will be at GTI Internarional JC. And I will be winding up Matthew when I am there too ;)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Not sure what happened to the photo. Will see if I can upload another one.

Only real update since the last update is that the 4 piston VWR brakes have been taken off for some new 6 piston ones :)

Wee G inspected them first.....

458a30c6.jpg

After fitting.....

52ca99fd.jpg

a7b21242.jpg

Why the swap? Consumables for the 4 piston kit was looking to be expensive and the discs had become a tad warped and squeaky. They worked really well though and the new kit seems really good so far and is supported by much more affordable consumables :)

Fun part is that there is only a ball hair width or so clearance between the calipers and wheel weights :lol:. They are a snug fit behind the OEM 18's and look good!

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.