Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Hhmmm... new wheels... I love the colour of your present wheels against the colour of the car. Such a perfect match IMO.

Look forward to seeing the new shoes if you do go down that route.

Top work once again buddy :)

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
It's a shame but your car with different wheels would get the 'scene' looking at it more, I agree LCR wheels are perfect but I still preferred mine on the 996 porkers as it looked much better IMO

Unfortunately it's a necessity in today's VAG scene to find perfect 'fitment'

My choice would be Tarmacs, Comp Mo 18 or BBS CH in 19 if I could.... Audi Speedlines would be a great addition aswel.

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
My aim is to get the bumpers and bonnet done, then new wheels and go all out to win something next year.
I've been looking at the Audi Speedlines but I'm not sure if they are aggresive enough for the look I want.
I love CH's but they are far too much money and dont come in the colour I want new, 2nd hand ones are still going for around £800 + a refurb :( plus there are too many fakes going around, the first thing people will think is "ah its a Seat they must be rep's"
The ones I'm looking at I've not seen on an LCR yet !

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Looking forward to the choice mate everything else is awesome, I mean look at pommes R32 turbo, wheels and carbon made that car... Before the full interior and turbo haha.

Get some Recaro CS's while your at it ;)

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Get some Recaro CS's while your at it ;)

Yeah I wish :D

Forgot about these
9199939c.jpg

Thanks to El and t0m :D

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I've got a track session coming up at Brands in the next couple of weeks so I've booked the car into AmD for a Brake fluid change and a fresh set of DS2500,

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
So you went with the DS2500's in the end then? :)

Well thats whats been ordered but Ben was trying to get me to try the Mintex, we'll see on Thursday :D
I just hope it's not raining cos I dont fancy going out if it is

Last edited: