Mike's Smoothed, Slammed, Candy white L.C.R Build.. MISSION COMPLETED - SOLD!!

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
I actually picked up a 3 series m sport with full black leather last night which i took a deal on, so the scooby has now gone lol...

Havent had contact with the person i sold leon too, i think hes taking care of it tho :)

Last edited:

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
yep thts his old motor see it yesterday with a sign in the window looks a awesome car was dirty tho when i see it

matt

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Your leon was soooooooooo nice, i first saw it in fast car and it really made me want one... so i got one :D insurance for an 18 year old 1yr NCB is a bit tough though AND wanting to mod it :p

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
How did you get on with the wheels in the end? I'm going to get some for line mid year I think, matey on eBay still can't sell yours and it looks filthy! What a build though take my hat off!

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Your leon was soooooooooo nice, i first saw it in fast car and it really made me want one... so i got one :D insurance for an 18 year old 1yr NCB is a bit tough though AND wanting to mod it :p

How did you get on with the wheels in the end? I'm going to get some for line mid year I think, matey on eBay still can't sell yours and it looks filthy! What a build though take my hat off!

Wheels looked great once id plated with the spacing and tires, but its all down to the look you want.. You WILL need spacers for the front 15mm+ to be safe also the rears will go straight on but are very close to the caliper so id recommend 5mm+ spacer to be safe.

Yep ive seen hes dropped a grand and its still on there, shame he couldnt clean it for the photos, its not a good advertisement when you say its your pride and joy but its sitting there filthy,

And thanks, i do miss it sometimes :(

Apr 22, 2010
Leicester
Dont think his advert is doing him any favours at all, the pics are not doing the car justice.

still surprised it's not sold, don't think ebay is the best place to be selling a car like that personally.

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Seems a lifetime ago i came on here.. still miss the old girl :cry:

A lot has changed and im now in what i always wanted tho ...

Fresh out the bodyshop.. cant leave any car alone :whistle:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.