who said you cant go euro on a cupra

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
You want to add a splitter?? I don't think you get the ride height issue do you.. If you get this low enough and manage to drive to a supermarket buy some milk,get back and make a cup of tea without smashing your front bumper,side skirts and sump off I'll eat my hat..

I've had to repair my side skirt twice in about 2months already at my ride height.. When you lower it again (if you can) make sure it's somewhere the car can stay, because it won't move...

john_tdi

mmm 385lbft
Feb 21, 2007
s wales
Bit harsh maybe?

Your right forums are for disscussion etc.

However, wouldn't it sound better just to say,"tbh I dont like it and it looks like your going to get problems lowering etc" then to swear about it?

john_tdi

mmm 385lbft
Feb 21, 2007
s wales
I just don't see the need to be rude to be honest. Yes, say you don't like it by all means. Hell I'm not a fan either, but you wouldn't speak like that to strangers and hopefully not friends you meet outside of cyberland.

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Forums are for discussion. If you're so precious and delicate that you can't take someone's opinion on what you've done (which is ****ing awful, by the way, I missed the tampering with brakes part - why the **** would you do that for the sake of (****) styling?!) then may I suggest you disappear off the Internet? With no need for an Internet connection you'll be able to save, what, £20/month? You'll need it for new sumps, tyres, bodywork and maybe your next set of wheels when you get bored with not being able to go anywhere on these ones.

wow, this is abit strong..

pritt

Jun 6, 2011
Luton
oh just to let you know car is know about a centremetre off the floor ...... guess what i can still f**cking drive it u bunch of panzies!

im not even going to put pictures up because your all a bunch a gits that like moaning and groaning about stuff

pritt

Jun 6, 2011
Luton
what a ***** take that **** out your mouth and keep chatting ****

And there it is, boo hoo, sob sob.

smallestviolinwz41_The_Worlds_Smallest-s550x285-85946-580.jpg

pritt

Jun 6, 2011
Luton
nah your mother does it for me much better

QUOTE=gac;3934814]I guess the male toddler look really does it for you, eh?[/QUOTE]

pritt

Jun 6, 2011
Luton
it literally a mill of the ground, pictures will be up in about an hour ish

You're both acting like male toddlers.
Why not just put some photo's up of the finished article mate? Put everyone's mind at rest, haha. I've done a quick photoshop, could look pretty good if you've gone low enough, aha.

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
this thread is just stupid....

oh wow my cars 1mm off the floor and i can still drive it....(1 meter back and one meter forward on my drive)

i guess your not running an arb as well?

Aug 31, 2010
Lurgan, Northern Ireland
At that height your driveshaft will be constantly rubbing the chassis leg, so you'd need a chassis notch. You also would need to get rid of the ARB as well. Unless you've already done this?

Subframe would also be very close to the ground, would get a serious amount of abuse at that height lol.

Interested to see the pics!

May 1, 2011
North West
PICS!!!!!!!!! Also, on a separate note, I was enjoying the childish banter untill I got a little confused...how is being immature on purpouse being less childish again? No offence please dont call my momma! :(

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Pmsl,getting personal now & abuse solves nothing

Prit i think you need to take some advice on board there are alot of guys that have commented on this thread that know what there talking about,mine is low but is pre facelift plus i'm running 18's so have alot more clearance,all is good on smooth roads but on rough road i scrape undertray,i would imagine the underneath of your car is going to get a beating along with ur bumpers & sideskirts

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
As for running your pre-facelift low on 18s, I'm sure you've kept a similar rolling radius (i.e. gone from something like a 205/55/16 to 225/40/18)? Putting wide 16s on and then putting insane stretch on (which is rubbish in itself, IMO) is a different ballgame to running the stock pre-facelift 16s with sensibly sized tyres.

That is the point i'm making

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Like above, if your gonna run low low lose the ARB that's what iv had to do and also chassis notch is essential.

But if your already low sure you've done that.

ARB hitting issues shouldnt happen on the LCR as when lowered the ARB gets further away from driveshafts, etc
I do want to the pics of this finished though, but it will be done for euro look as will be undriveably low and handle like a pig

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise