Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Sorry Derek, splitter looks crap IMO.

When it was black it suited it, also the black gave it the the bumper contrast, the blue just is "look at me, I don't match anything" lol.

Have fun at the show, will stir up a thread or 2 on ed38, mainly people who will say that you copied the Integra lol.

drka-drka

New Schooler
Should the splitter not be purple to match the hoses in the bay :think:

Nae I ran out of purple paint, only got black but that being used on the brembos as I'm over coloured brakes

didn't see these yet! :)
I bet everyone would like a photoshoot around a huge plane! :D

080-1.jpg

Got loads more but cba putting them up. Its a pretty cool thing to shot next to.

Hhhhhmmm stands out either way.

Does ur LCR need a splitter?? I mean can u get it sitting proper low without the need of the splitter to make it look low - if that makes sense?

If I could I wouldn't have the splitter on as it looks better and cleaner without it, but it's got a grove under the bumper. So you can see tht which bugs me.

if I'm parked on grass the splitter disappears into the grass and on tarmac it sits right on it. The splitter just gives people the impression they'r lower than they are even tho their cars actually a tractor from the side, where as I am low, so I don't actually need it

Sorry Derek, splitter looks crap IMO.

When it was black it suited it, also the black gave it the the bumper contrast, the blue just is "look at me, I don't match anything" lol.

Have fun at the show, will stir up a thread or 2 on ed38, mainly people who will say that you copied the Integra lol.

Haha don't be sorry. Course it does , dosent match anything.but I don't care, bordom and paint = this, plus yoda told me to.

To make it even better iv got a brand new one under my bed [B)] but I'm not binning this one, that's got the middle lugs cut off and one side held together with zip ties. So till I actually lose it, it's staying :happy: with a colour change every other week.

Plus **** ed38. Shows are good. Forum is pump.

Dozer360

mk1 Seat Leon 20v T
Jun 1, 2010
southampton
c51967d7.jpg

Haha it was boredom, found a can paint and yoda told me to.

Just do what u like mate I always do, my car looks like a paint by numbers ATM lol

i like what you have done, i wouldn't do it to a red car myself but im more tempted now to do it on my black one as i have bright blue leather seats.

for those that dont like it :birdy: modding is about being different and a little bit crazy, if everyone was the same it'd be boring and we'd all be driving round in a Prius.

rant over.........:whistle:

drka-drka

New Schooler
Haha typical you mate, going with the marmite mods ;)

What about spraying it white?

I'm sorry are you watching me some how in my back garden? I kinda ran it over getting up my drive and my ghetto no prep paint job didn't last. So white was next to hand :rolleyes:

:lol:mate you're mental, you're sick of coloured brakes but paint your splitter blue:confused:

Haha I know didn't sound weird till I seen it wrote down there :cartman:

i like what you have done, i wouldn't do it to a red car myself but im more tempted now to do it on my black one as i have bright blue leather seats.

for those that dont like it :birdy: modding is about being different and a little bit crazy, if everyone was the same it'd be boring and we'd all be driving round in a Prius.

rant over.........:whistle:

I recon would work with yours tho, blacks the right colour with almost anything :1st:

lol @ the splitter. Its a bit out of place in terms of colour, looked a lot better when it was black. But I can understand that you just did it for a laugh so fair enough. :thumbup:

Exactly mate, just a laugh. I'm not actually spraying it any colour the new splitter will just be staying normal but treated with some nice trim protectant. This splitter is just to keep me amused every so often.

Last edited:

deansutherland

Mar 25, 2010
Inverness
Just spent hours reading the whole thing lol awesome to see from start to finish mate , was cool to see it in the flesh at amdetails that day, any meets up here anytime soon?

drka-drka

New Schooler
Just spent hours reading the whole thing lol awesome to see from start to finish mate , was cool to see it in the flesh at amdetails that day, any meets up here anytime soon?

Lol must have been bored mates, loads shite in here.:lol: iv been meaning to reply to ur post on fb, but keep forgetting. The bolt cover things are sick speed off ebay, type that in and it would pop up. But a few lads on here have found different ones that dont have the writing on it.

Meets wise...meh not really, never really hear many folk up moray way.

The AMdetails bit I don't get it either :shrug:

deansutherland

Mar 25, 2010
Inverness
Lol must have been bored mates, loads shite in here.:lol: iv been meaning to reply to ur post on fb, but keep forgetting. The bolt cover things are sick speed off ebay, type that in and it would pop up. But a few lads on here have found different ones that dont have the writing on it.

Meets wise...meh not really, never really hear many folk up moray way.

The AMdetails bit I don't get it either :shrug:

No bother bud , sweet il take a look, I just got a cupra so just looking for ideas
That's good u don't understand either lol it just like saying I met u in Tesco lol cos its a shop?
I thought there was a few leons up this way

deansutherland

Mar 25, 2010
Inverness
Bolts ordered :) cars sweet what a difference with abit of power and loads I can do.to.it now :)
Where abouts svag? Were goin to Edinburgh for the car show next month u goin down?

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.