mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

samj2011

Now mate - how much does this car bang and pop since you put a gt28 on it?

samj2011

Just a lot of cars I know which have a garrett turbo seem to bang of limiter etc, and the cupras limiters don't bounce do they lol - but some still bang. Sounds awesome.

dan1990

Dec 1, 2009
Cannock
I be needing this cupra magic in my life again makes me miss mine :( your car is schweet!!! Alot of people would of given up and broken it the bad luck you have had keep this up mate loving this beasty! ohh and yeah no one belives your car bangs you will have to prove it ;)

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
I be needing this cupra magic in my life again makes me miss mine :( your car is schweet!!! Alot of people would of given up and broken it the bad luck you have had keep this up mate loving this beasty! ohh and yeah no one belives your car bangs you will have to prove it ;)

thanks man means alot. well when its not raining ill get her out and have a little film hows that.maybe friday. :)

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
after all thishard work i went to the shop to get a beer look what i found!!
IMG_3435.jpg

clocking up the miles on the ibiza!!
IMG_3425.jpg

so after a call from a mate of myn for doing the bmx stuff at gti inters an helping out i was told i have a gift in the work shop so today i went to collect it. but now what do i do with it?

APR Investment Cast Inconel Exhaust Manifold
Honeywell/Garrett Ballistic Series Ball-Bearing Turbocharger
Larger APR designed Mass Airflow Sensor Housing
APR Custom Cast Silicone Intake Hoses
IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Thats a bloody nice gift

Id be interested in the manifold and downpipe piece [B)] is it a top mount T25 fitment do you know?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.