Standard Leon FR 2.0TFSI exhaust

TheSultanofPing

May 9, 2007
Hi there, a few quick questions about the FR standard exhaust. I have a Leon 2006 2.0TFSI Sport and I have heard that the standard FR exhaust will fit, I think the chromed tailpipes look better (not worried about power/noise so much). If this is so, can I just fit the silencer part? And does anyone know the cost/part number of the silencer part or silencer/centre section?

Many thanks in advance!

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
More than happy for someone to correct me if I'm wrong. Pretty sure it will fit, I have a milltek cat back exhaust designed for a Cupra on my TFSI Sport. Pretty sure they're all the same really.

For parts and so on, maybe message Dave at SereMotors, I'm sure he'll help you out.

jon-tfsi

Mar 29, 2008
The TFSI Sport, FR and Cupra exhausts are all exactly the same other than the tail-pipes.

Changing the box seems like a lot of work for tailpipes, maybe just fitting tailpipes would be easier?

TheSultanofPing

May 9, 2007
Thats another option, I think the chrome pipe trims are about £50 and should fit (it says they are for twin pipe exhausts but only mentions 2.0 TDI) but I'm worried they might just fall off! Would there be any other benefits to fitting a FR or Cupra standard exhaust like better sound etc?