Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

drka-drka

New Schooler
I came home last night to sell my 106 GTI and I was driving late at night with all the rabbits and stuff out and I may have killed a few dozen and lost a couple bits :-(

de0bd1cd.jpg

Last edited:

drka-drka

New Schooler
A little help guys!! If anyone knows any these parts kicking around I could do with them, cheap as its just to save me using my current items. Got few ideas kicking around my head

All the interior door handles, switches so on. Interior mirror blanks, sun visors, rear view mirror, centre console, the base around the bottom gear gaitor. Steering colum bitty. Wing mirror base plates.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Lol must have been bored mates, loads shite in here.:lol: iv been meaning to reply to ur post on fb, but keep forgetting. The bolt cover things are sick speed off ebay, type that in and it would pop up. But a few lads on here have found different ones that dont have the writing on it.

Meets wise...meh not really, never really hear many folk up moray way.

The AMdetails bit I don't get it either :shrug:
I've known of AM for a while and do not plan to use him ever, thats all

AMDetails

Derek,

Just been through the whole thread. Even after seeing the car in the flesh this thread makes it 100 times better. Absolute top effort bud. Glad you managed to enhance the paint work after the tips.

Al

AMDetails

I've known of AM for a while and do not plan to use him ever, thats all

Willie,

Just seen your past few comments and I’m VERY confused as to how this opinion can come of myself and my company. As we always aim to achieve high customer satisfaction /service.

I would love to know how this opinion has come about and to see if I can resolve this issue?

So as not to clog Derek’s thread I would appreciate if we don’t use this topic so PM or email would be great. If you would like to chat about it in public in the open forum then possibly make a separate topic and link it to me ?

Thanks
Alan :)
[email protected]

drka-drka

New Schooler
Derek,

Just been through the whole thread. Even after seeing the car in the flesh this thread makes it 100 times better. Absolute top effort bud. Glad you managed to enhance the paint work after the tips.

Al

Hey Alan, cheers. Should be plenty more coming cant wait start spending on the car again haha. Sure will need to try book you space again before edition 38

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.