Cupra Brakes Again

chris 82

Apologies as I know this has been covered many times just wanted to make sure. Would the VW/AUDI/ 312mm calipers discs and pads MK4 GOLF TT S3 R32 BLUE off ebay fit on the car.
Would the same kit with the 256mm fit for the rears. The carriers come with both aswell. Sorry can't post any links up yet. Just wanted to make sure before I bought them.

Apr 14, 2011
This the 250 quit kit off eBay with disks and pads ? Not sure myself if they fit on the mk5 but they fit on my mk 4 perfect anf the quality was awsome

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
I have a set from gb automotive on ebay of 312mm fronts. I went for a black set (calipers/carriers only) They are first class refurbed like new :)
The mk 4 golf ones are what you need, the chap does answer questions and it was delivered ups very quickly

Apr 14, 2011
I went for green lol there was a bit of a chip on one of the calipers but the brakes are amazong for the price

chris 82

Cheers for the help. I migh just change the rear brakes first. The tiny discs on the back really don't do the car any justice. Doesn't look right from the side. Any opinion on the caliper colour, I'm torn between the red white or black, not sure what will look best with gloss black wheels.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Cheers for the help. I migh just change the rear brakes first. The tiny discs on the back really don't do the car any justice. Doesn't look right from the side. Any opinion on the caliper colour, I'm torn between the red white or black, not sure what will look best with gloss black wheels.

For a white car I would go for matt black calipers and white seat decals/writing

chris 82

Sounds like a really good idea will probs give that a go. I've the cupra r logo on the centre caps, so the red on them will be a good match with the red logo on the white calipers.

Apr 14, 2011
My green looks amazing behind the gloss black wheels ! Even on a orange car Il get a pik up later

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members