Bens MK2 leon tdi 140.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Quick update ordered some LED side bulbs before i got back from turkey. These add a lot of coolness i think
Before
4e93b85a-1bf4-eac1.jpg

After
4e93b85a-1c40-af1e.jpg

Am also waiting for some red mats and te gti pedals to be delivered :)

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Tried tobfit the GTI pedals today but didn't have a torx screwdriver so only maaged to do the brake and clutch covers. Also my red mats came too.
4e9202ca-cf16-6041.jpg

Old vs new pedal.
4e9202ca-cf2b-afd0.jpg

Just needs the power pedal then should be looking a lot fresher and complete.

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
Nice pedals! How did you find it removing the accelerator pedal? Mine was a pain in the **** for some reason, wouldn't budge. Mats look good too, brighten up the interior.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Nice pedals! How did you find it removing the accelerator pedal? Mine was a pain in the **** for some reason, wouldn't budge. Mats look good too, brighten up the interior.

Mate i was getting soo angry with the dam accelerator. It was the connector that i found hard. All the guides i saw were on about a Red clip. So I'm looking for this red clip and it isn't there F my life haha. In the end i had to disasemble the accelerator then was easy. Yeah i love the red mats.

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
I watched a video on YouTube, looked a doddle, with the connector being the easiest part, real life is a bit different though!! Any more plans for the car?

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Same i watched one on a mk6 gti having r32 pedals in so thought same shiz different car....nah lol

Future mod list is:
-New black 17-18inch wheels
-Sportlines
-Tints
-Bigger brakes
-New headunit (double din touch screen)
-possible remap
-rear arb
-tripple r splitter and if they do a rear diffuser that would look awsome

Big list i guess but will take a long old time to do lol. Gf just quit job so money is tight :( never mind.
I must say thanks i think your RR made my mind up on red mats :)
How's your car coming along ?

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
Same video I watched. Car is pretty much the same, just spent quite a bit on the service and other little bits that needed doing so mods have been put to the side for a bit. Think next up will be an exhaust or maybe get the rear valance gloss black. Awesome in Manchester are doing maps for £150 at the moment but think it might be just a bit too far for you to come

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
How much are they usually? That's crazy cheap. Don't want my clutch to break tho. Yeah I'm savibg for my insuarance renewal and tax amd mot too now. Wouldn't be too far as i got the diesel it wouldn't cost a lot tjere and back and to be honest i really want a long old drive in the car. To be fair my gf would kill me if i spent anything else on the car at the moment.
Might complain about the stupid video haha

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
To be honest they've had them at £150 for quite a bit now, they were £200 but think for most of this year theyve had them at £150. they're one Of the sponsors on here, really smart place too and the lads there do a top job.

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
Yeah, felt tons better lot more pull to it, think its about 180bhp with 290ibsft torque, might get it on the rollers there to see exactly what it's at

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
I see. How's your clutch holding up? Also did your insurance go up a lot or they not bothered? I find it strange that awsome are about £300 cheaper than say revo...

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
I have the dsg gearbox so had no issues with it, awesome write the maps themselves, you can get a custom map depending what mods you are running but they are a bit more expensive. Insurance wasn't to bad I had it done when I was due for renewal so it ended up being the same to what I was paying before.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Quick update, yesterday the sun was out so i thiught id have abit of modding.
Sprayed my awful chrome grill surround.
d4b78029-5188-c7da.jpg

Also added a stripe sticker thing. Was unsure with my car being black but I'm quite happy with it
d4b78029-51c1-7121.jpg

Probly gonna have to hold on the old modding for the time being as have some big bills coming up. Also wanna save for some pimp wheels. All coments welcome :)

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Fitted my wind deflectors today. Got the whole set or £34 which i thought was a good price
u4e3uhys.jpg

4uvebepe.jpg

4a3anabu.jpg

Also decided that i don't like the stripes so they will be gone soon

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Finallu got ound to wraping my L E O N badge in gloss black
nu7unazy.jpg

ytehysat.jpg

Tbh I'm not very good at wraping stuff in vinyl but will look better than the chrome stuff. Will fot to the car at the weekend

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.