alloy wheel broken!?

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
fingers crossed they see sense and don't make it a protracted ball ache for you.
PM me with some prices when you get a sec :)

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
What? Lol there are marks that go towards it but then they stop before it goes straight to the post lol. The marks lead towards the post but stop about a metre or 2 before the post near the curb.

Nighflight il send prices of what I have when I find out whats happening as if I got another ibiza I would use them again

mark1231

Sep 29, 2009
What? Lol there are marks that go towards it but then they stop before it goes straight to the post lol. The marks lead towards the post but stop about a metre or 2 before the post near the curb.

Nighflight il send prices of what I have when I find out whats happening as if I got another ibiza I would use them again

still dont get it :confused:
can anyone else see how

Last edited:

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
I just looked at that pic and realised what you meant lol. The marks on the other side as biker said aren't related they have been there years!

My car hit the post on the side you can see as this is where the corner is. The marks on the road from car you can't see on the pic lol

mark1231

Sep 29, 2009
I just looked at that pic and realised what you meant lol. The marks on the other side as biker said aren't related they have been there years!

My car hit the post on the side you can see as this is where the corner is. The marks on the road from car you can't see on the pic lol

Why Didn't You Say That in the First Place?:funk::funk::funk:

gaffer1986

Just read this thread with amazement. There can't be many alloys like this. It looks like the rim has been driven on, so I guess the wheel split before the impact.

Keep Calm and Carry on your battle with SEAT. I hope you're successful.

Last edited:

Fredthered

Nov 3, 2009
North West
Saw a Ferrarri California smashed up on a roundabout near me at the weekend looked like his alloy had gone the same way! Unfortunatly he'd hit another car tho and ended up facing the wrong way down a mway slip road

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
I know all the evidence points towards it before the accident.

And Fred that's part of my argument. Glad it was a low speed accident and not on the motorway doing 70.

Should be hearing back from them soon. Will ring them tomorrow when I wake up.
The joys of nights lol

Aug 3, 2011
Self made Split rims Yo'

Good luck with it. Defo a manufacture defect there, hope it all goes okay for you.

Jay

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.