mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Poverty

once its done and you ever decide to sell give me a shout lol. awesome build!

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
Cheers pov this car will be wilth me for a lifetime lol, the car has no end of money spent on it its my baby lol, cheers for intrest tho bud

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
Be following this too, don't know how I missed it.

Has this never been done then?

Why are you using Golf Rallye gear instead of full haldex with S3/TT running gear?

I'm using rallye bits as most of them fit better than s3 tt ect ect as I've learnt lol, I have a a spare rear beam that could help you with your build, full mk2 golf rallye rear beam , if you need any help with yours bud contact me on 07828674461, I no some guy in spain doin another one using syncro bits lol

Gaz you no me by now mate ill help anyone out to a certain extent , and yh pas ride sounds good, its been a long time coming, if you need any mre help ect I'm a phone call away you no that bro,

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Cant believe i missed this pile of junk :rolleyes:

Where my centre gauge's mate, cash waiting

Looking good mate, should be a savage once your done

Mr.H

Awesome project, I would like to do something like this in future. Any pics of the rear end set up?

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
thinking of selling my sparco evo seats , ive seen a lovly set of bride seats for a steal and there 2012 model;)

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
right then busy weekend last week end so no updates ect , but this sat im picking up my bam s3 4wd gearbox and haldex rear diff as syncro will not be strong enough for the power im running, i have a flocked dash do use or not:shrug:, as i thought of making some basic alloy one for few gauges ect ect , update with pics on sat

CarlosMk3

Nice project dude! This will be rapid! I like the colour as well.

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
thanks mate really happy with it myself ;).

just got back from solihull after picking up a bargain (haldex diffrential) in mint condition been serviced new oil and filter and with a awesome 52k on the clock well chuffed, pics will be up tmz as ive left phone leas in work :shrug:, one last thing now 02m gearbox, if any one here of a Haldex-kit VW mk2 Syncro conversion kit let me no asap this is all thats holding me up. many thanks

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
You tell me the reg and ill tell you if its ur old one, pics will be up this weekend of progress , my fully forged engine turned up with a few goodies from phillw's motor well happy with it, had inlet sandblasted cheap and wow what a diffrence looks brandnew, I picking gearbox up on tuesday local to me so well happy with it, full spec of car will (coming soon, peace

NiallCupra

May 21, 2010
Didn't know you had this thread Taff!! Looking awesome alot done since i last saw it in the unit. Almost making me want to buy another one ;)

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
you no me by now mate get mind set to something and i do it;), get one mate you no you want to, see you soon bro

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
Loads of progress bud, the AWD conversion is complete just gotta pay the final moneys to get the car back then the build up begins, I have loads of progress and updates just no time at the mo to upload pics ect, wen I get 5 ill update for you guys, overall I'm happy with the work that's been done to car , bloody awesome work , carnt wait now lol