cobra exhausts?

Raks

Feb 4, 2012
Birmingham
My non res is fine even on motorway. This is a custom exhaust with scorpion decat but similar thing right

Last edited:

CupraCraig225

May 11, 2012
Leicester...ish
How much did you pay for the cobra if you don't mind me askin???

About £300 mate, can't say on delivery as I'm going in person.
Was going to go full turbo back decat, but I think it will be overkill for what I plan to do... but saying that I was only ever going to breathing mods on my saxo, that didn't go to plan. :D

Last edited:

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
About £300 mate, can't say on delivery as I'm going in person.
Was going to go full turbo back decat, but I think it will be overkill for what I plan to do... but saying that I was only ever going to breathing mods on my saxo, that didn't go to plan. :D

They sell for £305 all in on the bay so that's good enough. I can't be bother with the hassle of mapping out the eml again once you take the cat off plus I'm not spending a fortune on a sport cat so cat back it is lol.

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl
I dont like the look of the Twinpipe from cobra, the Milltek twinpipe looks way better (staggered, slash cut). Look what user rob - 73 did to his, if you for twinpipe, mod it like his

Not sure about the baffles in the tailpipes.. maybe just becauses it's going from 3" single pipe from the backbox to a split Y shape then to 2no 3" pipes.?

Whatever it is... it has worked a treat.. :)

image-11.jpg

image-12.jpg

image-13.jpg

image-14.jpg

Much happier, now just need to get it lowered ASAP

rob - 73

Jun 26, 2007
Hamilton / Glasgow
Yeah, it was a bit boomy when pressing on the motorway but after changing the tailpipe it's was much less.

Still sounds great, better than standard.

Much more to my taste, nice deep tone when I want it to be but not annoying when sitting at higher speeds.

Matty1986

Jun 26, 2012
North East
Hi, iam ordering an exhaust next week! Am thinking cobra. But undecided on getting either cat back non resonated or de-cat resonated... Decisions, decisions! :confused:

Matty1986

Jun 26, 2012
North East
Was just going to get it mapped aswel, not going mental with it. Think resonated cat back would be abit too quite for my liking so thought I would get a 3" de-cat aswel. :)

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Actually just to update this a little bit. Cobra system been on for approx 500 miles now, and the sound is definately even-ing out more. Dare i say it? Or maybe im just getting used to it, but it seems more quieter and smoother when pootling around. But as before the bark when on boost is pretty loud to say the least, and my car actually does 'feel' faster. (Will feel better with a better map on it), but i will still argue my intercooler has breathed more life into the drivability of the car.

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
Yea I thought mine got quieter after a few hundred miles still raws when u want it to tho lol. Goin decat soon so hopefully pop and bang and flame as only get the odd pop and ad a couple of flames with the sport cat

Matt

CupraCraig225

May 11, 2012
Leicester...ish
Actually just to update this a little bit. Cobra system been on for approx 500 miles now, and the sound is definately even-ing out more. Dare i say it? Or maybe im just getting used to it, but it seems more quieter and smoother when pootling around. But as before the bark when on boost is pretty loud to say the least, and my car actually does 'feel' faster. (Will feel better with a better map on it), but i will still argue my intercooler has breathed more life into the drivability of the car.

This was the case with my supersprint, seemed to get quieter over time. But like you say you may just get accustomed to it :blink:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.