amp ??

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
Best is to use hi level input on the amp (if it has them )using the rear speaker wires

or you can use a hi level to low level convertor.

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
So you just wire that to your speaker wires and plug into the amp, then itll convert the sound through the amp and to the speakers?? What about the remote lead for the amp where do you source that?

i connected mine to the back of the headunit, took the original wires out which go to the speakers and fitted this in its place, as had a 4 channel amp powering the speakers,

as for remote wire i think you use to black wire (thin one) from the back of the headunit,

just double check using Adam R link in his sig,

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
I was going to fit my pioneer bt under my steering wheel and just splice it into the existing head unit wires. Miss my subs ;(

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
So you just wire that to your speaker wires and plug into the amp, then itll convert the sound through the amp and to the speakers?? What about the remote lead for the amp where do you source that?

ill just mount a switch in the glove box or summit! or take an ignition live lol:rofl:

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
I was going to fit my pioneer bt under my steering wheel and just splice it into the existing head unit wires. Miss my subs ;(

That's how I started in my cordy

stereo001.jpg

But there's no doubt this looks better

Stereo003-1.jpg

Pain in the root to do but good once done.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.