Offical Pics!!

Giz

Mar 12, 2010
Leyland
Looks like a big Ibiza to me.
I like the front, sides and the rear lights....but that rear bumper looks massive and ugly.

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
hmm the rear end is too sharp for me, too Latest "Golf like" , i always liked the mk 1 & 2 Rear end for its rounded-ness!

I will agree i find the Mk3's front end prettier than both the mk1 & 2 though

side profile rear end has a hint of Alfa Brera though!

Last edited:

david.swanson

Jun 27, 2007
Kemnay
I'm sure it will grow on me

I'm sure it will grow on me but...
It looks like a big Ibiza.
Changing the logo again?
Obvious rear door handles :-(
"more intricate" rear lights could have twin fog and reversing lights like Mk 1, also meaning they have fewer versions of the parts.
Boot lip looks even higher, meaning there will be more things which would fit IN the car but not get through the hole.

Actually, as I look through the pictures, it's growing on me already. Hopefully Cupra launch will fit in with time to change.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I like it the more I see it, front and rear lights are a definate win for me. I am sure the 3 door variant wil look amazing so I am gonna wait for that. Also by the time the 3 door version launches mine should be paid off which means money for a deposit on a 3 door! :funk:

Apr 22, 2010
Leicester
not a fan, wasn't a fan of the mk2 as it looked "bug like" but this one has gone even further in that direction, unfortunately.

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
I like the front and side shots, that rear is pretty bad.

Nice to see the interior has moved on from the "side of a wheelie bin" style of the first mk2 cars though!

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
I like it, interior looks great, hope the quality of the materials is good too, cant wait to see the 3 door and estate versions!

And hopefully the Cupra will be more than just an FR with black bits on the front bumper.

Blaine

Apr 12, 2012
agree that the c-pillar window resembles a kia c apostrophe d as clarkson would refer to it as! love the front and the rear when looking at it head on! haven't made up my mind on the rear quarter view or interior yet but i said that about the mk2 when it came out and now ive a se copa so time will tell!

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
That is really similar to a mazda 3 :s

Seat_Leon_03.jpg

2010-mazda-mazda3-5dr-hb-man-s-grand-touring-side-exterior-view_100247034_l.jpg

Last edited:

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
The problem is the Mk2 pointed the way for many other manufactures in design over 7 years ago, and so an evolution of the Mk2 makes it look like everyone else's offerings....

The Cupra had better be special...

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
I am not feeling it. Maybe it will grow on me when I see it in the showroom. Why did they get rid if the hidden door handle. Why does it look like a Vauxhall from the front? I don't know but I'm kind of disappointed.

Southern Smoke !

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise