Revo v APR vote!! (not what you think, please read)

Who will you vote for?

• Revo

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • APR

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Ok I thought I'd start this mainly because curiosity is getting the better of me!:ban:

Thought it would be interesting to see where the forum as a whole shows it's allegiance too.

Just a simple vote for who you are with or planning to go with.

Strictly no b1tching, slating, brand bashing or any negative comments what so ever!!!

Just state the reason or reasons why you voted with positive comments only. If one of the reasons was because you don't like the other one then don't bother typing!

I'll start the ball rolling by saying I plan to go APR because I've heard good things about there after sales service. After sales service is very important to me because Ive had too many big company's not caring after purchase (not car related)

Last edited:

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Ok can't edit poll after setting it up? Sorry

Only reason I put them two is because of the intense rivalry!

Last edited:

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
what is the point in this thread....... another excuse for REVO / APR bashing from POVERTY and ROBH.

Bored of these types of threads

Last edited:

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
Gotta agree with mds after having a think, this thread needs to go before it turns into a slating match

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
na fair point mate i know what you were going for, its just that some people have such strong feeling about Revo and APR for various reasons and it always seems to go a step to far

Deleted member 74601

APR ARE ****

REVO ARE ****

That even enough? :D

*disclaimer*

I have never had my car mapped by anyone, let alone either of the above. It was said for comedy purposes only. Just before people get their panties in a twist.

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Oh adman77 i you trying to get me into trouble :rofl:

Ive not been bashing APR's maps just the way they act, ive just been cleverly made to look the villain by certain people because i can see what there up to. At the end of the day i havnt received a warning or been banned which says it all.

APR have good maps but so do Revo, thats obvious for everyone to see.

Thats it ive said my piece dont bother quoting me becuase you aint gonna get a reply and you know who you are.... :birdy:

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
Knew some people wouldnt be able to follow the first rule

and wow what a clever guy you are

You actually make me laugh by what you resort too

Last edited:

JonnyF

Jan 4, 2012
Knew some people wouldnt be able to follow the first rule

and wow what a clever guy you are

You actually make me laugh by what you resort too

Looks to me that your the 1st one start the name calling, Rob said both maps are good.... No negative comments as far as I read. Let that be the end of it...

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
Looks to me that your the 1st one start the name calling, Rob said both maps are good.... No negative comments as far as I read. Let that be the end of it...

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

and just when was name calling used i believe the birdie off shows his true nature :rolleyes:

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
i edited after i read it so i didn't call him names

I admit he made me angry first but did correct myself

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
To clarify again ive NEVER once said anything against APR's stage 1,2 or 2+ maps.

I dont like how they act towards other competitors but thats just just my opinion.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I vote revo as that is who I use, purely too as the cost to change to APR would be more than the upgrade to 2+. I have had an issue or two with REVO in the past but overall can't really fault them tbh. Can't comment on APR as I have never had their map either.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.