Boot install ideas

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
surely you can??? I used to be able to fit mine in my Honda civic which I'd imagine has a smaller boot than the Leon... going to try it now lol I'm scared they won't go in! haha you would imagine its a design standard for a car of Leon size :)

well you would think wouldn't you...

I cant get them in my Audi A3 at the moment, and that boot is slightly bigger (litres-wise).

I am picking up my Leon tomorrow so will give it a whack!

Back on topic... I quite fancy a sub in the space to the left! would love to see a "how-to" guide on the fibreglass!

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
well you would think wouldn't you...

I cant get them in my Audi A3 at the moment, and that boot is slightly bigger (litres-wise).

I am picking up my Leon tomorrow so will give it a whack!

Back on topic... I quite fancy a sub in the space to the left! would love to see a "how-to" guide on the fibreglass!

Golf clubs don't fit , I have to out them on my back seat , even before I had my boot install

n_olympios

greek member
I remember Jaguar having had to redesign the XJ boot because of massive complaints from their customers about the clubs not fitting. :D

Thanks mate
Yours is very nice as well what are the mcintosh amps like?
Thanks! The Macs are great. Plenty of power, quality sound and built to last (mine are 20 years old and going strong), although I did have a couple of problems with the 4channel one but they were sorted out eventually.

Nick - which front you're running?
Didn't you buy Supremos from me few years ago on talkaudio? (Can't remember)

No, that wasn't me, I've never owned Morel although I'd love to get my hands on a pair of Supremos at some point. The front is from HAT, L8's in the doors and L1SE/L4SE's in the A pillars. I have a thread over in TA where you can check it out.

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
i dont think you can fit golf clubs in a leon boot..not mens anyway. i have been researching! :whistle:

please prove me wrong :cry:

I put my clubs in there all the time, and occasionally my mates as well. I have to put the driver in separately tho as it doesn't fit in whilst in the bag, but that's no problem at all

Jan 3, 2014
Golf clubs do fit. I have both my sets of irons in my boot(new set and old set. Plus my 2 drivers and 2 3woods. The drivers and woods are out the bags but do fit at an angle. I'm also selling my old set if anyone is interested?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

BenSRG

I built this in my MG ZR, virtually no room left over but it was extremely loud lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.