Need a RR grapg urgently

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Can someone with a stage 2+ RR printout please share it. My supervisor thinks I am talking crap that we get between 360HP and 370HP on stage 2+. Reckons a remapped focus ST will take a 2+ Cupra down. What a load of bollox!!!

Last edited:

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Don't you think your being a little optimistic with 360-370bhp?
I'd of thought about 350bhp I maybe wrong though.
Either way it would totally wipe the floor with s mapped st.

Sent from my iPhone

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Not at all, I have seen graphs posted on gti forum ranging between 350 and 380 (dyno lottery) but he is asking for a graph as he thiks I am talking nonsense. I just can't find them now as firewall at work is blocking the gti forum.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
more realistic figures are 340 mate tbh.
just go to jkm's webpage there are rolling road printouts there showing Revo stage 2+ figures

i think your supervisor sounds a bit thickle tbh
its not really an argument i would get into , isnt yours stage 2+ now?
if so just take him for a drive should shut him up !

Jan 1, 2006
Sheffield
I think 360bhp is a perfectly acceptable target. Wheel HP is more like 320ish.

A mapped ST beating a Stage 2+ is hilarious quite frankly.

Race him. It would be fun. Well, for you, it would be...

Last edited:

chuckb

Mo bark n' Mo grunt
Apr 4, 2010
Sunny Slough
Jase I came from an ST to a Seat, and my ST was stage two, and even with that it was so slow to launch, the all up weight of the mooing and burbling ST is its down fall. My Mk1 stage 1 RS Focus was quicker in the sprint than my fully macced out ST. At the end of the day the ST and the RS Mk2 family weigh a ton

My neighbour is in constant battle with me with his ginga ninja ST being oh so quicker than the Bocanegra. (And its not) Hes going to have a litter of kittens when the Supercopa turns up.

Have to say the ST always felt... SOLID and that is what it is a solid heavy car. Very nice but a big ole beastie:D

Last edited:

JonnyF

Jan 4, 2012
Jase I came from an ST to a Seat, and my ST was stage two, and even with that it was so slow to launch, the all up weight of the mooing and burbling ST is its down fall. My Mk1 stage 1 RS Focus was quicker in the sprint than my fully macced out ST. At the end of the day the ST and the RS Mk2 family weigh a ton

My neighbour is in constant battle with me with his ginga ninja ST being oh so quicker than the Bocanegra. (And its not) Hes going to have a litter of kittens when the Supercopa turns up.

Have to say the ST always felt... SOLID and that is what it is a solid heavy car. Very nice but a big ole beastie:D

I had a MK1 FRS too, were you on RSOC?

chuckb

Mo bark n' Mo grunt
Apr 4, 2010
Sunny Slough
Nope not with the Focus I only had her for 17 months wife fell pregnant, and had to trade in:(. Just checked and it still lives! (Car and wife) KN04 still going strong

Pasion ford for a short while OMG are they supa nerdy and STOC few years ago (07) with the ST but it looks like shes dead now, and been written off . No longer on DVLA :shrug:. Had another RS on 53 plate up until March this year while the Boc was in for work again for four months:rofl: Bocanegra has been my nemesis

Last edited: