Anyone running KW coilovers??

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Got myself some from a mate, just wounderd how people find them for comfort and how low have you gone without problems?? Im running rear spacers 20mm. And standard sump!!

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
I have V3s and once setup properly for road they are 10x more comfy, more compliant and handle better than standard even set on 'road comfort' mode.

Mind you, set em to 'track mode' which I had for a couple years and omg you won't like it one bit lol.

Was told by a VAG technician they are the best suspension for VAG cars alongside the Bilsteins.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working....

May 25, 2008
cambs
Same as I run v3's awesome set up I've had mine corner weighted and it's comfortable with grip too ! Win win !

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
mines running Kws, they are awesome,

just drop it till it sits right!! i have 15mm spacers on rear and had 0 scrubbage.

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Mines 40mm lower now but on standard suspension it scrubbed at the back till i put the seatsports shocks on. Sure ill get it down good in the end.

cuprawill

Turbo lag is foreplay
Nov 20, 2009
I ran v2 and I've got to say they were amazing. Used to run ********* before that. What a difference

Mar 19, 2010
derbyshire
my mate had v3's on his mk4 golf awesome piece of kit!!, comfort and grip at its best, I will never buy cheap suspension again after a ride in his, it was slammed but so forgiving too

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.