Upgrading Headlights and maybe more!

Has

Nov 16, 2010
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370428568864&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123

get these just make sure before you put them back in place you check that they work as you may have to flip the bulb around if that makes sense

IMG00159-20101202-1955.jpg

Last edited:

Has

Nov 16, 2010
I fink the ones you've put in that link should work- some people on here have put them in without them been canbus safe etc and thy have worked fine... I was a bit paranoid about wasting my money so i bought canbus safe ones.

If your confused what i meant about flipping them around its to do with the positive and negative ends of the bulb so like if you fit it in one way round they may not work so all you have to do is take the bulb out and turn it around, does that make sense? Its just like putting the battery in your tv remote the wrong way round lol

Has

Nov 16, 2010
I cant comment on those mtec bulbs never used them. i have mtecs as my sidelights and they are great i can say that thought lol- not much help i know haha

IMG00158-20101202-1955.jpg

MrTSI

Yeah i got the Philips diamonds visions they are pretty much HIDs look LOL, but can't see nothing. My cousin has them too and pass his mot twice with them (Projector headlmaps).

I had the Philips extreme bulbs before too didn't last long maybe 2 or 4 months.

what you mean you cant see nothing???? im interest on philips DV

Dec 3, 2009
do you have any pic of it?

No I don't but I can assure you they are so bad because I drive at night in country lanes and I couldn't see much as my rings 120% which light the road pretty well and are whiter than standard bulbs.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members